DOOL: GL Vet Joins Cast

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that, but was waiting for an official confirmation. Yay! Looking forward to a Phillip, Beth, Lujack reunion, circa Summer 2018. 

Meanwhile, Michael O'Leary... oh dear. He clearly has no intention of being on national television again anytime soon. 

• Members

DAYS is such a mess, but to think of Judi, Grant and Vincent on the same show again after 30+ years is great!  I hope to see them in scenes together.  DAYS films so far ahead I wonder when he'll actually start airing.

• Members

Great for Grant. I came rushing in here hoping that either him or Robert (Newman) were the GL vets this thread was talking about.

I hope that they cast him as a potential love for Hope b/c the thought of Rafe & Hope is one of the many reasons I can't watch this show. 

SN: Speaking of Robert Newman, I think it is pure criminal that a soap has not cast this man in a role. He is too damn talented & sexy to not be on TV. 

• Members

Whoa... I totally made a joke on Facebook about GA joining DAYS when the photo of Grant, Judi, and Vincent on the DAYS set was posted... and it looks like Mikey O'Leary believed it. My bad... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Toups locked this topic

Archived