Days Promo - An addict spirals out of control

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't help feeling sad that after all the years they spent undercutting her relationship with Jack and trying to push her with so many other men, they bring him back for this. I guess I should be happy it's not Daniel, but it feels like such a waste - IMO Ashford was always Melissa Reeves' best scene partner and you can see it even in that promo. Why the show was so incredibly resentful of that, I don't know.

• Members

Really makes no sense. I understand the instinct to want Jennifer free for story, but they were so reluctant to utilize Jack as anything other than "the doofus Jennifer deigns to call her soulmate." They had so many opportunities to move him on with characters like Billie, Carly, Nicole, Sami... integrate him into Salem for longer-term story. Waste.

But yes, sending up my thanks that this isn't Daniel.  

• Members

I'm looking forward to Jennifer/Jack/Lucas/Doug/Julie in the stand-alone episode but Jennifer's addiction has been mostly off-screen and now it's probably being wrapped up in an episode or two. Blech.

I'm so happy it isn't Daniel, but Jennifer acted like Jack was [!@#$%^&*] on the bottom of her shoe for so long ...

• Members

lol, I guess they took a page from B&B w/ Brooke's 'alcoholism'  :rolleyes:

why even bother with a SL like this if there will be no collateral damage/repercussions? What does Jennifer taking painkillers hurt? Did it lead to anything that affected anyone else in Salem? Let her be. smh

• Members

Jennifer's addiction and mutually self-destructive relationship with Eric would have been more interesting to me than anything else we've seen the past six months (at least). It's so odd that they've shoved this storyline under the rug. At least Doug, Julie and Lucas will be involved tomorrow. 

Archived