Days: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

I find it interesting that Josh Griffith has been silent on twitter since these last two posts.  There seems to be no communication between him and Dena on twitter either and she's been posting since their material started airing and confirmed she's back after a short leave at Days. I'm wondering if this partnership didn't last and he's already gone?  Just curious...

1. Embrace positivity. You'll feel better, and it will spread.

Expect the unexpected. Let yourself be surprised. It's more fun that way.

Why doesn't Fairman or Giddens try to get an interview with him.  I personally don't see him lasting at Days but we'll see..

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday was a better episode.

I really like Chad and Abi, there is a natural flow between the actors.

Clyde was in therapy? For what? What was the angle for that? He seems like the least likely character to voluntary go to therapy. James Reed is a good actor but Tomsell really messed up by morphing him from small town loser crook into a smooth crime lord. He should of been the latter from the start.

Kayla is a bad parent and dumb - she waits a week to check up on her son and needs her mother (who just had a stroke yet has more common sense)  to tell her to phone the school. Oh boy, Higley is back in the building....

Nice to see Bo again. Not so nice to see Steve again - going to have to lower the volume on the TV when SN shouts his lines.

• Members

Yeah it's a cop-out with Aiden but eh ... at least he became interesting. All of Tomlin's creatures finally have. Amazing what a little personality and characterization can do.

Love how Hope and Kayla gave no [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] to seeing Steve. LOL. He sees he has his work cut out for him. Love having him back though. He's where he belongs. Joey <3 ... he has potential, I think. We'll see. I hope so.

I'm already tired of the reborn hero of Salem. We truly swapped Daniel for Rafe. And how nice we've had no Daniel except for that one episode.

Can Ben and Abby take a day off? Lord already tired of them.

Love seeing so much of Stefano again.

• Members

God Aiden and Hope have been sooooo boring and still were today. I too am glad at least Aiden is getting a little interesting.

And yeah Im getting sick of Rafe, Ben and Abby too.

All the Steve stuff was great tho.

Archived