Y&R Promo - Nikki's Secret

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"The moment you've been waiting for... is HERE." :lol: Cue Dylan's duh face.

I wish MTS had said no to that fishtail braid. However, gotta say this promo is better than a recent run of perfectly awful promos. Cynthia Watros, hello!

• Members

I'm over Nikki and her long, lost rotten egg baby. This story would've possibly interested me more had this not came out the blue and been the original plan for Dylan. Anyone can tell this was rewrite in hopes of longevity for the character.

IMO, this story still could've been salvaged had they placed Dylan in Sharon's orbit and for her to find out the truth, dangle it over her old foe's head, then pull the rug from under Nikki.

• Members

Yeah, I've thought it was a rewrite from the moment they started this long lost firstborn (LOL, rotten egg baby!). Dylan wasn't taking off the way they'd hope (and neither has SBu), so this is clearly Plan B.

I thought the guy who plays Stitch had a more natural chemistry with MTS and had someone like William Bell or Douglas Marland been at the helm, this could have played out in a methodical, logical way that would've at least had some drama to it. As it stands now, this storyline seems desperate.

• Members

I agree that Sharon should have been central to this plot. They have only waited until now to have Sharon and Stitch interacting more. IMO, those two should be on the verge of marriage before this came out. Nikki finds out about what Sharon did to Summer and Sharon finds out that Nikki is Dylan's mother...and the threaten each other. LOL.

Archived