OLTL: Jeffrey spoiler

• Members

According to SOD, Jeffrey's true reason for coming to Llanview is revealed when he meets with his benefactor, Carl Peterson (Ron Raines), and it is discovered that Jeffrey has the evil tattoo on his foot.

So basically the tattoo mystery is finally getting some action and a villain just in time for Season 2. I'm very happy, but arrgghhh!

Also:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay....I look forward to seeing how this works out. Considering we've seen Jeffrey in little clothing, I'm curious where exactly that tattoo is placed and how no one noticed. I guess it helps that the teens have been so isolated from this story so Dani might not be familiar with how the tattoo looks.

• Members

It's on his foot. I don't know where, maybe his sole. And why would they have been looking that close?

Presumably Peterson (Raines) is the head honcho and Jeffrey is his pawn. It's a great twist that smacks of Thom Racina to me, I just hope the new writers keep it going in Season 2 better than he did until now. It makes me very excited about the story again and the show overall - so long as they follow through. I think it's a hell of a lot more shocking than, say, the identity of Celia's guardian, assuming AMC hasn't changed that.

• Members

Jeffrey having the tattoo on his foot means that no one would have seen it. Dani may not know about the tattoo just that there are evil people. When Corbin made the comment about how he was worried now about getting crud while out for being a bad guy that something was up.... That said having Ron Raines play the evil is kind of funny, I hope they have him act cuddly on the outside to hide his being diabolical.

• Members

This surprised me. I like Jeffrey now, so at least unmasking him as being bad will mean something (to me). I like how he's ingratiated himself into the lives of the people who aren't currently directly involved in the tattoo mystery (Viki and Dani).

I hope this mean we'll finally get some answers about the mysterious, evil tattoo organisation.

Archived