Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

GH50: Discussion Week of June 24th...

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,537 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

General-Hospital-Couples-general-hospita

#2 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,128 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

B7nCe85.jpg

#3 rhinohide

rhinohide

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

So much enthusiasm. 

#4 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

My mom looks over and sees Roger: "Weird hair." :lol:

Did KA get a boob job? They're looking all sorts of bigger.

#5 chicklitsandfantasies

chicklitsandfantasies

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

My mom looks over and sees Roger: "Weird hair." laugh.png

Did KA get a boob job? They're looking all sorts of bigger.

I think she got a boob job. Lately they really want us to see her topless and she didn't have that cleavage a few months ago.

#6 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,128 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Her boobs came out of nowhere.

Oh god, so I'm supposed to believe that Ava was at the MC and shot at Franco the exact same second Shawn did. Yeah... okay.

#7 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

so Kiki is telling Michael he can't even go and visit the Q Mansion, his family home?? 

#8 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

http://www.jsaysonli...ati-franco.html

Edited by cassadine1991, 24 June 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#9 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,537 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Not one untruth spoken there!!!!!

#10 Vee

Vee

A Chinchilla Of Doubt

• Members
  • 11,550 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

Are they trying to tell me that high-class Ava Jerome, of the Jeromes, had to go out and play sniper herself?

#11 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Are they trying to tell me that high-class Ava Jerome, of the Jeromes, had to go out and play sniper herself?

I know, now that it's going to be revealed that she's part of that crime family, she could've gotten someone to do it for you.. I don't get it at all

#12 Cyberologist

Cyberologist

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

I know, now that it's going to be revealed that she's part of that crime family, she could've gotten someone to do it for you.. I don't get it at all

I was thinking the same thing, I remember when Olivia Jerome hired her thugs to rig Anna's elevator ride...I guess times have changed.  

Jays online spoke  da whole troof n nuttin' buttda troof. 

Edited by Cyberologist, 24 June 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#13 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,698 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

so they said she was part of the old Jerome family today?

#14 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

so they said she was part of the old Jerome family today?

no not today,

Spoiler

Edited by cassadine1991, 24 June 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#15 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,698 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

You really should learn to tag your spoilers.....

Why did Elizabeth feel the need to take Nikolas' phone? Did she not realize she could have texted/emailed the recorder to her own phone?

Dante...what an idiot. He shouldn't have been on this case

Why are there all these interlopers in Monica's house and why hasn't she kicked them out yet?

RH is playing a completely different character than what James Franco played. He might as well have come on as a new character.

So Lucy wants Laura to resurrect Deception bc she is that hard up for money and needs a job?

Edited by Cheap21, 24 June 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#16 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,537 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Cheap, Roger is doing what he does best - Todd!  Eventually, Roger will find the job he's looking for and dump GH altogether [even after the red carpet has been rolled out for him twice], and that job will have to have people who say "who in the sam hell is Todd Manning".  Roger will not have success outside of soaps until he separates himself from Todd Manning!  But I digress, NOTHING on the Q grounds interest me at this time, so I FF all of it.  I love how Monica disappears when key moments take place at the Q mansion, HER HOUSE!  She has nothing to gain/lose with FrankenTodd or Pukeki, so there is no reason she should allow them to live there.  We constantly have to hear that the Q mansion is her house, yet these losers who've been on the show for less than 6 weeks have taken it over.  

And exactly how many week/months of eppies have I missed?  I ask this because for Michael and whatserface to be so drawn to one another, the audience cannot be scratching their heads and seeing Michael as a perv.  I'm reading this on Twitter and SMDH!  Two weeks ago, Michael thought she was a disgusting little rodent, and now they are destined?  Are there certain eppies not airing in Chicago?   

People always ragged on how stupid Guza made the police, but I don't ever recall them being as stupid as Dante [and Anna] were today.  "What did you do with the other gun".  Um...why would Shawn need another high powered rifle for one shoot?  I can't even blame that dumb chit on Dante.  I can't because it's the "writing". 

I hope Sharly's friendship is not forgotten when this is over.  They were good today.  Carly gave a damn what happens to him. 

If AJ didn't bring up the CarnAj sex so much, it would have been forgotten by now.  Hurry and develop CarnAj some more.  They fascinate me! 

#17 Nate4

Nate4

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

I watched the full episode this morning on SOAPnet. The only scenes I liked were Elizabeth wub.png  and Laura/Lucy.

Kiki is a bitch telling Michael to stay away from the Q house. Uh bitch he was a Q first. 

Morgan is dumb as hell and it's annoying. He's Carly and Sonny's son and he's this dumb!?!

IDK but I'm not feeling Ava. I don't know why, maybe it's because of this clusterfuck, but I just don't like her that much. Kudos for FINALLY having an interesting plot twist w/ Ava being shooter, but come on. The chances she'd shoot at the same time is so low and it's very unrealistic. 

This isn't Franco, but everything knows that.

Where the [!@#$%^&*] is Mac and Felicia!?!?

#18 ChitHappens

ChitHappens

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,537 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Nate, read the aritice above regarding Morgan.  It's so on point, it's scary.  Morgan really serves no purpose outside of ushering in Pukeki.  How much time has he spent with Carly, and no matter what, he was always his mother's son!  No one looked out for their mother the way this guy did.  As it stands, Craptini brought in someone who looks good in a towel and need not do much of anything else. 

#19 chicklitsandfantasies

chicklitsandfantasies

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

Nate, read the aritice above regarding Morgan.  It's so on point, it's scary.  Morgan really serves no purpose outside of ushering in Pukeki.  How much time has he spent with Carly, and no matter what, he was always his mother's son!  No one looked out for their mother the way this guy did.  As it stands, Craptini brought in someone who looks good in a towel and need not do much of anything else. 

Morgan is the male version of his sister. She was only brought on to usher in Trey and make Moon look good.

Edited by chicklitsandfantasies, 25 June 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#20 reallyhateskateonlost

reallyhateskateonlost

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

LOL Tracy's reaction to Helena's crack about Luke's "bovine ex-wife"..."Oh, Laura" Liz didn't slap Carly or AJ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users