• Members

Think back to the scene with the school teacher. She said she will talk to the guardian and then there was an immediate cut to Billy Clyde. If anyone recalls Emily Ann, Billy Clyde would be the type of father to be against everything. Dimitri never even crossed my mind because he isn't the type to be an overbearing control freak, but Billy Clyde most certainly is. Maybe you are right, it is just watching the scene nobody but Billy Clyde even entered my mind.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesse's Uncle Frank and Angie's father, Les Baxter, both died during Jesse and Angie's original time on the show. Angie's mother showed up during one of the show's anniversary episodes years and years ago and Jesse's Aunt Nancy (by marriage) hasn't been seen in decades.

• Members

Just caught this and I lol'd when Uri said Natalia and Randi would be "Just as feisty." I thought...yes, Randi would most definitely tongue.pngtongue.png

Does Celia want to be a volunteer when she grows up? She tutors at Bramwell, volunteers at the Miranda Center, and now interns at Talk Tempo. What does she want to do w/her life really?! ;P

Missing Hunter, his crew & the guitar strum.

• Members
Thank you for this.

Anyway ...

JR/Cara are growing on me. I'm down for them. I love how complicated everyone's lives are becoming. Things are finally happening.

Dimitri/Opal was hilarious and sweet. I'm glad they addressed Erica, though I'm not one who needs to know where everyone is. I mean, we all have our imaginations, right? It's not a big deal if someone isn't mentioned.

I'm also enjoying the fact that Palmer's name is naturally used. I love how they still have his presence felt.

Opal/Pete/Celia is all kinds of fun. I just love me some Opal.

Jordan Lane Price came off so much more natural today. Still a little green. Robert Scott Wilson has very much grown on me. I love him as Petey now.

Dimitri was giving Celia some interesting looks.

Hehe. Dixie and Dr. Anders. He was better today than on Monday's episode. I'm just glad Cady is being given something to do finally.

Yuri owning Jesse ... damn. I figured that wasn't going to go away. I have to say I do like that Randi, Natalia and Cassandra are mentioned as being strong (even if it was Yuri taunting Jesse). It would be handled so differently on ABC.

• Members

Right? And internships can lead to jobs. Internships in your 20s aren't a bad thing at all. I can see the point, lol, but it's not like she apparently needs to actually work for cash. I'm sure the 'guardian' wouldn't allow that .... LOL

Archived