KMan101

Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

1,155 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

I dont see a quality decline. The show has never been good. Its been a hot mess since day one which can be frustrating yet entertaining at times. With that said, I think this current season has been better than recent ones bc things seem to actually happen in each episode and the plot is moving along. Before there was too many episodes where literally nothing happened

Thats why Im wondering if perhaps OWN should pick up fewer episodes per season...maybe just pick up 10 episodes per season...thst way Mr perry wont feel the need to add filler to pad out the episodes.

Tika has a new pilot but HAHN has been renewed so will Tika exit or film both shows if her pilot is picked up???

On 2/11/2017 at 6:52 PM, John said:

Tika has a new pilot but HAHN has been renewed so will Tika exit or film both shows if her pilot is picked up???

her plotline on the show is setting up her exit which I think was timed to her pregnancy. 

The scenes on this show are WAY too long. I dont get why Tyler doesnt break them up and mix them so they dont drag on.

Hannah...f--k her. Im sick of her loud bible thumping self. Im glad Candace asks her if she knows who her father is. Hannah likes to forget that she used to be a ho so it'll be good to have that thrown back at her

Little Q is annoying. Why is he so close to Candace given he hasnt known her his entire life and only seen her maybe twice since he came back on the scene? I didnt like the back talk he gave the adults either

Quita and her guy are two of the dumbest criminals. No words for these ghetto ass fools

Jim and Veronica gave me life! Really anything with Veronica as she's a great villian and I love how she handles Jim

Erica is falling for David. Which is crazy considering she only met him 2-3 days ago.

Ditto on Justin and Jeffrey. Justin was this hard closeted homophobe and now Jeffrey has changed him? In 2-3 days? Really? Bye.

Wow, I did not see that with Melissa. I thought she'd try to kill Veronica

Hannah: "she (Candace) dont know him (Jeffrey)" Meanwhile they've been best friends since season 2

War and his thugs are dumb as f--k. Do all that sh-t and aint even kill Your target

Weak finale. They could have kept that

How War had all them guys against two guys & still lost?

Anyway, I hope Erica gets hers. 

Edited by MoTheGreat

Benny did good crying over his nephew.

Veronica is funny as hell.

This scene with Veronica & Jeffrey is funny as hell.

5 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

This scene with Veronica & Jeffrey is funny as hell.

It was funny as hell. The one time that Tyler Perry's repetitive lines came off as hilarious. 

10 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

hh7jiZv.gif

tenor.gif

Haa haa that's funny!!!

I wonder if ERica going to tell David the truth about her & War.

Candace getting arrested for terrorism. Girl, you done messed with the WRONG one!

David said he and Melissa's dad were good friends from back in the day. Yet last week he didnt know her last name to find her in the hospital. How does that work?

2 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

I wonder why that man set her up. This probably one time Candy should have listen to the white dude.

Why? He's a presidential candidate whom she tried to blackmail and can ruin his life and career. Why wouldn't he set her up?

Edited by Cheap21