Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Y&R: Melody Thomas Scott TV Guide Interview

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Her interviews are always hilarious.

Posted · Report post

"After 34 years working with him, I know how to handle him. And the best part is that he doesn't know he's being handled!" LMAO :lol: Those Y&R stars sure have taken to being honest about one another lol

Posted · Report post

:lol: Then they should say she's trashing herself, too! And should be reprimanded for it!

Posted (edited) · Report post

It always amuses me how after like thirty years at the top, no one at Y&R ever seems to give a !@#$%^&*] about what they say or do re: the others. They will say whatever they !@#$%^&*] they want and they always, always seem to do so. Every one of them. It's got to be an interesting environment for the ABC transplants.

Edited by Vee

This is amazing. I love Mel. I always appreciate nothing less than absolute honesty.

Though, if Muhney said the same exact thing...the hounds would be coming for him.

Edited by Winchester91

Posted · Report post

This is amazing. I love Mel. I always appreciate nothing less than absolute honesty.

Though, if Muhney said the same exact thing...the hounds would be coming for him.

Muhney's an attention whore who's been on the show for 3 years. He'd deserve it.

Posted · Report post

The difference is MTS doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*]. She knows there are people that don't like her fans/colleagues alike.

I actually appreciate the honesty the Y&R cast has about each other.

Posted · Report post

There's honest and then there's taking jabs at costars. I think MTS is hoenst but without trying hard to come off witty and without being offensive.

Posted · Report post

I'd totally forgotten she was married to Deacon. More pointless MAB writing. I had forgotten she was married to that DiSalvo guy too.

Posted · Report post

I'd totally forgotten she was married to Deacon. More pointless MAB writing. I had forgotten she was married to that DiSalvo guy too.

I think she married Deacon and Jack in the same year. The wedding to Deacon was that horrible backwards epi

I'd totally forgotten she was married to Deacon.

She's tied with Erica for most marriages now.

Edited by DeeeDee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0