GH: Scorpio-Drake

• Members

Kimberly_McCullough_224wip1_Photo_Credit

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/03/19/could-robin-scorpio-drake-return-as-a-gh50-surprise

Scrubs fans have dearly missed Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake (Kimberly McCullough) in Port Charles. TV Guide caught up with General Hospital head writer Ron Carlivati and asked if Robin might return for the show’s 50th Anniversary.

And the Ugly Betty—esque Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) blossoms into a swan, much to the delight of Patrick (Jason Thompson). Will the heartthrob doc finally declare his love? And, if so, wouldn't this be the perfect night for his "dead" wife Robin (Kimberly McCullough) to show up?

"This would in so many ways be the ideal time for Robin to walk through the door," concurs head writer Ron Carlivati. "It would be a total game-changer but, while I'm promising a whole lot of surprises at the Nurses Ball, I'm not promising what they'll be."

Are you ready for Robin to return, or do you want Sabrina (Teresa Castillo) to have a bit more time to make a play for Patrick (Jason Thompson) before Robin's inevitable return from the dead? Sound off in the comments!

Photo credit: ABC

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never understood Kim Mc appeal...She's not a great actress. Jason T is phenomenal and could be a leading man with the right storyline and counterparts. I love Cartini's version of GH but I do fault them for islanding JT. What a waste of talent and sexiness. Robin should remain off the canvas.

• Members

I honestly don't think that's going to happen. I think they're going to drag it on even more. Sigh. It's been too long and this is coming from a Robin fan. I do think part of Robin's appeal is that she has grown up on the show. But if KMc isn't going to come back full-time, it's time to wrap this storyline up - SOON!

• Members

Agreed. So much of daytime is driven by allegiance to characters who aren't even well acted - I've never understood that. Are we fans really deserving of our reputation as the most easily manipulated and placated fans on the planet? Sometimes I think we are. Robin was a really cute kid and had some interesting storylines, but KMc's passions are obviously behind the cameras, so let her be there.

• Members

I don't see the issue here. Robin is gone and KMc has moved on. What is the big deal with Patrick getting involved with Sabrina or anyone else? After all, he was dating Lisa while he was married to Robin. So it won't be the first time.

As for KMc, I have a great deal of affection for Robin who grew up on the show. I don't think that KMc is the most talented actress around, but she has given some wonderful performances over the years.

Archived