• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Your very welcome! :)  

I feel like the show was slowly phasing Scott out with these scenes, and showing Lauren's increasing disinterest of him, was obviously biding their time, till Scott illness's became a factor....then of course Sheila's return.....it's interesting to see, yet I wish the show had found something better for Scott to do, then just kill him off....

I loved the little spat between Lauren & Gina btw.......kind of rare for that time, yet I liked that they remembered those 2 disliked each other for a long time.....though I feel like we haven't seen much of the Lauren vs Gina stuff unfortunately.....

• Members

I agree...I liked having characters like Mary, Flo, and even Molly Carter as moral compasses for their respected children.....that's why I wonder sometimes if it was a mistake to kill of Victor's mother Cora all those years ago, as from the little I've seen It would have been great having her around to question of some Victor's actions over the years...

• Members

Flo being in a Jill promo makes me wonder exactly how close did we ever get to a Ryan/Jill one night stand back then? Certainly Nina and Victoria were at each other's throats while Jill was the quiet snake. I'd rewatched Dec '95  awhile back where for a couple episodes Victoria was yammering about Ryan working "too close" to Jill, questioning Jill's intent and wondering if something was going on between to the two of them. Not to mention I feel it could have been easily intertwined with the buildup to Victor's shooting. The fallout would have been amazing, a missed opportunity perhaps? 

• Members

A lot more than the Victoria/Ryan/Nina merry-go-round at this time, complete with the random Cole/Nina stuff. 

I remember some of this as I was in and out, and I was surprised to see Flo again. I can't remember her last appearance. For some reason I thought some of her last were when Nina was asking about her father. I guess this was later though.