Toups

EastEnders: Discussion Thread

6,909 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Lauren bores the hell out of me. Mostly just her rolling her eyes as we hear for the 450th time that she's unfulfilled. She feels spent

I know what you mean. I think they're making the best out of a bad situation. They won't get rid of her as she's basically a social media celebrity now. Hopefully Steven can dump her when she cheats and go out with a bloke.

I really like the idea of Donna living with Ben and Jay. I've got to see a soft side to Ben which we don't often get to see. And you all know I love Ben :lol: Donna's awesome too. Some of the characters are really coming out of their shells recently.

I always appreciate your positive attitude about the show as it stops me coming here and ranting, and I had a big rant about today's episode...

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I always appreciate your positive attitude about the show as it stops me coming here and ranting, and I had a big rant about today's episode...

Glad I can help! :lol: Didn't you like yesterday's episode?

I think I've been enjoying the show more with the break from Phil.

4 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Glad I can help! :lol: Didn't you like yesterday's episode?

I think I've been enjoying the show more with the break from Phil.

If you're enjoying it you don't need to hear complaining, so I'll just say I thought Linda Henry did a good job. 

Yeah Shirley's grown on me a bit recently, Linda is good. I'm not bothered about complaining, I'm usually in the minority with my opinions or complaining about something myself :lol:

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:53 PM, TimWil said:

Is a Jay/Donna pairing actually going to happen? It might be interesting.

Oh gosh, I wonder.

I don't know who decided to turn EastEnders into Neighbours, but I'm happy about it.

On 4/23/2017 at 5:53 PM, TimWil said:

Is a Jay/Donna pairing actually going to happen? It might be interesting.

I doubt it.

I really liked the idea of Donna moving in with Ben and Jay but the Abi thing has totally perplexed me. I know the writers probably want to develop her character and moving out might be a good idea, but with both of her exes?? Particularly Ben who she was totally in love with and broke her heart? Bizarre. Having said that there were some nice scenes between Dot/Abi/Ben/Jay/Donna, I rarely enjoy Abi in any storylines.

God, it's like an ad for assisted suicide. I love the actress playing Denise but it's all so dour and bleak. And I'm not sure why people are supposed to be invested in newly-str8, still psycho Steven.