Toups

EastEnders: Discussion Thread

6,892 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

Lauren bores the hell out of me. Mostly just her rolling her eyes as we hear for the 450th time that she's unfulfilled. She feels spent

I know what you mean. I think they're making the best out of a bad situation. They won't get rid of her as she's basically a social media celebrity now. Hopefully Steven can dump her when she cheats and go out with a bloke.

I really like the idea of Donna living with Ben and Jay. I've got to see a soft side to Ben which we don't often get to see. And you all know I love Ben :lol: Donna's awesome too. Some of the characters are really coming out of their shells recently.

I always appreciate your positive attitude about the show as it stops me coming here and ranting, and I had a big rant about today's episode...

4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I always appreciate your positive attitude about the show as it stops me coming here and ranting, and I had a big rant about today's episode...

Glad I can help! :lol: Didn't you like yesterday's episode?

I think I've been enjoying the show more with the break from Phil.

4 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Glad I can help! :lol: Didn't you like yesterday's episode?

I think I've been enjoying the show more with the break from Phil.

If you're enjoying it you don't need to hear complaining, so I'll just say I thought Linda Henry did a good job. 

Yeah Shirley's grown on me a bit recently, Linda is good. I'm not bothered about complaining, I'm usually in the minority with my opinions or complaining about something myself :lol: