Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

You know, Hollyoaks is kind of the like what people say about B&B right now. The times it's good and bad really turn on a dime. For the moment, stories seem to be gelling much better and I would say it's far and above better than Corrie and EastEnders. Heck, I would even go so far to say that the HO cast is stronger then the other two as well.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Grace and Trevor have become one of the best things about the show. Ever since Grace "killed" Mercedes they have been must see. Having Grace be bisexual and turning Kim into a bunny boiler have been huge wins. Sometimes Hollyoaks' acid trip soap opera can be tiresome, but today was just f*cking fantastic.

Also, it's great that the least interesting killer suspect (S'avage) was ruled out today. I can't say enough how much I want it to be Celine.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Wow I can't believe Trevor's son was axed like that....

while Esther and that nutball Kim are still alive. I swear Esther is the most cursed character....esp since sweet Tilly left. 

Why was Dylan even in the hospital? And who's the biological parents of the baby Esther gave birth to? 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

That doesn't explain how one minute he seemed healthy and then two episodes later he's lying in a hospital bed being murdered.....

Last I saw of this depressing show he was changing his name or something and celebrating with Nico (who apparently has gone from sweet innocent girl to psychotic killer). That was it. 

• Members

He was fine, but was in a car accident between a police van (where he was being driven to detention) and Esther/Kim. They were in a car chase with Grace and Trevor who weren't hit. The women and Dylan all were injured, but Dylan the least. Later there was an explosion due to the accident, and Dylan was hurt in that. He was then poisoned. 

Nico hit the girl, because she and Sienna were fighting. Nico didn't intend to kill Ben's daughter. 

• Members

It doesn't make much sense. That whole O'Connor section of the show, which sadly includes Tony, is such a downer to watch. If Ste didn't have HIV, I could possibly buy it, but there is no way Harry, at his age and with his lack of experience and confusion, would go anywhere near him.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

He looks older than Ste, which I guess is part of why they're fine doing this, but it's still odd to me that they have someone with three kids and HIV merrily having it off with a 17 year old. I guess they are hoping this will be their new gay power couple...

• Members

I have no trouble believing Ste would be into Harry. He'll tap anything, but I don't think Harry would even take the risk of upsetting bulldog Sinead or that Ste would see him as anything more than a piece of ass.

I really don't think they'll last long anyway. There's still John Paul and Ste's meet up at Christmas plan thread for them to deal with. Personally, Harry should have just had a crush on Zack or one of the cute Bigsby brothers, while Ste stayed with Sinead out of self hatred/loathing.