OLTL: Week of March 3rd

• Members

Started the thread...I know, I know the scab writing got this show in a slump right now but lets still discuss it.

Todays show(Mon)

Watching now on soapnet, enjoying Todd/Viki convo

Dorian is her bitchy blackmailing self, I hope this all comes down on her in the end.

Ramsey & Blair, please don't tell me the writers are going there.

AND get Natalie out of that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was better than yesterday very exciting show and ending.

Cole/ Starr making love...ewwww that is weird saying because as teens usually they just have "sex" but these two love each other so. Anyway the scenes were tasteful and directed really well.

I too was LMAO when Todd found them, we thought Markko got a beat down from Todd, HA! I feel sorry for Cole!!

All the vets were fun to watch today as well. All in all 60% better show than Monday but still miss RC!

• Members

I loved Dorian yesterday! she was great with Nora. Nora deserved all of that and Im glad Dorian was taunring her. I was laughing at the whole thing...lol. Its refreshing to see Dorian feud with another woman who isnt Viki bc that gets old

Oh and Nora does need to get off her moral high horse. "i dont get back at people" Um can anyone say Lindsay??

• Members

Todd is one crazy mofo...and yet, this is in character.

I thought the direction on the Sole scenes went really well.

I can't even speak about Todd...because I was afraid for everyone in his sphere towards the end.

• Members

I think this was somehow a plot point because it is one thing to slap a teen but for an adult to punch one is wacko. Markko really looked like he wanted to punch Todd back but he took it like a man. It makes me wonder if Markko has been beat in his past so he is some how used to it?

ALSO, ummmm yeah there was no talk of using protection, so does this mean Starr ends up pregnant?

• Members

I think Todd beating up on Markko and Cole should get him arrested, so he can sit in a jail cell and Ramsay can taunt him (b/c of course that's the way it will go).

I didn't like what went on with Todd today at all...I know how Todd is, but I was surprised at the Markko and Langston thing big time and ordinarily Todd makes me laugh.

• Members

I think Kassie DePaiva is one of the best actresses in all of daytime television!

But you all knew I thought that, right? ;)

I love these scenes between Todd, Blair, Cole, and Starr, although Todd's violence disturbs me.

Great acting!

What a good show.

• Members

This episode was GREAT!!! Its only half-way there and I am really enjoying it! Everything! For awhile, I was worried about how Tomlin would handle OLTL, but even though its not the same as RC's OLTL, it just feels like it again, which I am grateful for!

Archived