AMC: Sydney Penny news...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch AMC, but hasn't her latest stint been a huge bust...For such a popular character in the 90's when paired with Noah, they hardly ever gave her anything good this run..Hope she finds a soap that values her a little more..I'll take her on Days..

• Members

Not a shocker. With all these returns there had to be people let go.

I hope Sydney Penny does well. She was great in 1995's. Her relationship with Noah was excellent but really every scince Maria left what has she done besides mothering Kate?

• Members

All that was written in the magazine is that she's been let go and that her exit will coincide with what was mentioned above.

I don't think Sydney Penny is a bad actress. I loved B.J. on SB. I liked Julia a bit more this time around then in the 1990s, in the 1990s I had such a Santos family hate on. Maria put the nail in Brooke/Edmund's coffin. Julia put the nail in Anton/Kendall's coffin. Mateo put the nail in Hayley/Brian's coffin. They upset me, lol.

• Members

There was so much potential to use the shows history (her rivalry with Kendall, teaming up with Livia to fight for Kathy like she had to do with Jamal).... she is yet another Santos victim of bad writing.

I wish someone who actually knew how to write this show would take over. It makes me so sad seeing so many of the characters we love pushed to the wayside (Barbara, Reggie, Lily, Brooke, et al.).

Whatever happened to Douglas Marland's rules? They worked for a reason.

• Members

I've thought that she was a terrible actress since she started back on the show in 05. Which shocked me cause I liked her on B&B. It was pretty obvious that this job was nothing more than a paycheck to her from the get go. In some scene's she had me wondering if she was even trying to act LOL or just phoning it in.

• Members

I imagine she will die..... I can't see her just giving up Kate to Tad....

What a waste of history and talent as others have alluded too. Hopefully Sydney can find a new venture to sink her teeth into. I wonder if she will relocate back west?

Archived