The Descent

Shawn

• Members

Dunno if you guys have seen the trailer for this yet, but let me tell you. This movie looks sick and terrifying. It was released in the UK about two years ago I believe, and though its delayed, I've heard so many good things about it and am thrilled that they are bringing it stateside.

The link to the trailer is below. Check it out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thedescent/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I just saw it - and WOW it was pretty intense.

The beginning is boring though and doesn't ever get good until they get stuck in the cave. So I was sitting there watching cheap film (bc the look is completely cheap and amatuer) until things got rockin' and rollin'.

Still a good thrill overall, just wouldn't buy it or spend anymore money on it. You WILL jump though guaranteed.

• Members

I saw this movie last night and I can honestly say that its the first time I've been scared by a movie since I saw the original Halloween back when I was like 8.

Great acting. Great writing. The scares take time to arrive but I didn't mind because the beginning had me actually INVESTING in the characters and caring what happened to them. That doesn't happen often enough in horror movies.

I felt like I was IN the caves. Very claustrophobic. Well done. Very well done, and HIGHLY recommended.

Archived