AMC: Spike's paternity

• Members

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this post is allowed, if not I appologize and you can delete it.

I don't know how reliable Ravenbeauty is, but she posted this on her site:

http://www.voy.com/191220/2004.html

You guys are getting savvy out there and that's a good thing. Many of you guessed what I was hinting at in numerous threads over at SoapCentral when you asked me to comment on the Megan McTavish rumor. When asked specifically about this one, my evasive and tactical maneuvering spoke volumes for a great many of you out there. I told you 5 weeks ago that we had some major announcements coming for ABC and that this included all three shows (two for AMC specifically). ... I have a feeling that the same forces that had a certain soap site take down the information on McTavish were the same folks that swore me to secrecy as well (though I am merely speculating there).....

Kendall is so sure that Greg Madden is the father on AMC next week (and I told you that it will look as if he is, but he will not be the biological father of this child). This may seem like old news at this juncture however I told you that this story was ripped from the headlines months ago and that Kendall would think Greg was the father of her son. If a deal can be reached with a certain missing in action leading lady, you will be seeing quite a shock in this baby twist scenario that will prove what an accomplished Liar Greg really was.

A certain leading man on AMC could have a change of heart so look for one announcement to possibly affect another though sources say "Don't hold your breath." The sudden change in a current story on AMC was set up in preparation for the worst should this occur. It's called "Getting your ducks in a row."

1) Ok, I am assuming that the site she is talking about is this one; no big news with that.

2) Who is the leading lady, the only one that comes to mind is Greenlee and this will be a shot in Kendall's guts. And I will hate that.

3) This last item spells (TK) Zach to me. This will again explain why they have Ryan so in love with Kendall and why Zach is up Dixie's butt. I have thought for weeks that the Ryan thing was setup just in case TK leaves.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally I think for the most part that site is unreliable. He/she has his/her moments...such as Ian Buchanan playing Greg way before it was anywhere else, and Connie Fletcher being the name of the actress playing Erin way before it was anywhere else, but for the most part I just find it unreliable. Anyone can make broad statements like there will some big ABC announcements coming and of course something will eventually happen that they can claim they were referring to.

I see no point for Greenlee & lookalike Annie both being on the show.

• Members

Well I did say that I wasn't sure how reliable she/he is, I wanted to get your thoughts on it. :)

I haven't seen any changes is JR's story line that would lead me to guess that he might leave. But if he does, they will replace Jacob because JR is not going anywhere. If Zach leaves, I don't see them replacing him.

Archived