OLTL-Triangle Is So Coming-Todd/Vangie/Cris

• Members

OLTL: More Tragedy for Evangeline

The intimate moment Cristian and Evangeline have been waiting for comes to an abrupt halt this week when Todd interrupts them and Vangie is in a horrible accident.

Things start out sweetly, with Cris and Vangie finally admitting that they are in love and going to the brink of consummating their relationship. (Hopefully Cris will have that greasy mob on his head pulled back off of his face.)

“They’ve both been desperately wanting to pounce on each other,” grins REG. “But because of Vangie’s last relationship, she wanted to do this differently and take her time. But based on this new commitment of their feelings for each other, it becomes impossible to wait and they really just kind of go for it.”

Who should walk in just as things are about to get really steamy? Todd, of course. And given his public displays of affection for Vangie up until that point, Cris is none to pleased to have him interrupting, and the two guys really have it out – much to Vangie’s dismay.

“Being fought over makes her feel in some way like a possession, and especially because of her blindness, she’s super uncomfortable about that right now,” REG explains. “With the idea that Todd and Cris could come to any kind of conflict over taking care of her when she’s trying to take care of herself, she runs away from that so quickly that she literally and figuratively is hurt. She’s rushed to the hospital, and I think it’s pretty bad.”

Cris of course blames Todd, who vows to do whatever it takes to help Vangie. So, do we now have a bona fide triangle? “Up until now, she’s been thinking 100% about Cris,” REG says. “She’s been so convinced that even though he’s really mad at her right now, Todd is still in love with Blair, so it leaves an open hole for something surprising to happen and sets up a situation that can go in a million directions.”

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Todd gets the blame for this, he gets the blame for everything. If Evangeline truly wanted to be with Cristian, I don't think that she would let Todd continue to interrupt them. JMO.

However it appears that after this accident happens Todd does something that changes Evangeline's opinion of his feelings for her. I personally can't wait for that to happen.

When you factor every thing else into, it looks like we are heading for a triangle. I just wish that they would have done a Todd/Evangeline/John triangle, they should have let the grown ups play. Especially since it looks like Michael Easton is leaving, that would mean that Todd would be the last man standing. Oh the possibilities if Dena Higley wasn't writing. ;)

• Members

"When you factor every thing else into, it looks like we are heading for a triangle. I just wish that they would have done a Todd/Evangeline/John triangle, they should have let the grown ups play. Especially since it looks like Michael Easton is leaving, that would mean that Todd would be the last man standing. Oh the possibilities if Dena Higley wasn't writing. "

This is the first that I heard that Michael Easton is leaving. Is this really true? I am in the minority, but I really like him.

• Members

I see a triangle coming too. I like Van & Cris and I also like Van & Todd (go figure). However, I don't think Tangeline would last b/c Blair & Todd are one of those destiny couples that ALWAYS finds their way back to each other. I would rather see Van w/ Cris than to watch her w/ Todd just to lose him when he goes back to Blair.

Archived