Tanisha Lynn Sets the Record Straight

• Members

Tanisha posted a message on her site: http://www.tanishalynn.com/blog.html

Setting the Record Straight!

I would like to start by saying thank you all for your undying and overwhelming support. Your comments continue to inspire & amaze me. Some of them have really blown me away and I only pray that I continue to do you proud. However, I must address a few rumors that have been circulating in the magazines, on the web and just by way of plain 'ole gossip of me leaving "All My Children". Firstly, I never asked to be let out of my contract to leave the show. I believe in honoring your committments to your fullest ability. Secondly, I love my job. I intend to carry out all of my responsibilities and duties that I signed up for. Now, it is the case that I desired to be more involved with AMC. I wanted you guys to see me more on screen so that your wishes for bigger story could be granted. But there were many things that I had no control over and all I've ever wanted was to be utilized to my fullest potential. So, I hope this clears up any misconceptions and hopefully you will be seeing more of DANIELLE!

Well I don't know what to say at this point.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So wait...she's still on the show? I don't understand.

If they fired her, JACK. ASSES. Jack to the asses. Here is an amazing young actress who obviously fits the fill in both the talent and looks department (since they find that so important), and she also "loves" her job and intends to carry out all responsibilities of it.

A young actress who wants to be on her show is such a rarity in daytime these days. What the [!@#$%^&*] are they thinking? Honestly. What the [!@#$%^&*] are they thinking?

• Members

Truthfully, I don't understand either and I'm not wasting any energy figuring it out. After GH's crap this week, I can't give this much thought.

Makes no sense.

It would be scary if I knew what they were thinking.

• Members

So she was fired....right? Uh, this really clears up nothing lol. But it definitely was not her choice...right? :huh:

She's talking in the past tense "I wanted...." but implies she's still there and we may see more of her. Or does she mean Danielle as played by some else? Did she really think this would clear the air!?

• Members

I don't understand the past-present tense either. She says in present tense that she intends to carry out the responsibilities of her job, which she also said in present tense that she loves.

But she says that she "wanted" to be on screen more and that there "were" things beyond her control.

I hope she is sticking around, I really do. For some reason, there's just something inside of me, I have a feeling that McTash's days are numbered. With all of the non-stop drama hovering around DAYS's writing changes, something tells me that AMC won't be too far behind.

But then again, maybe it's just wishful thinking.

• Members

AMS, your not the only one with those feelings, Lots of actors speaking out about rhe writing (some who never would dare speak bad about McT before.... her long time buddy Victor Miller going back into retirement (something which I came out of to work with McT again) we will see but I think something definately is up and this article clears nothing.

• Members

For a brief moment I thought maybe McT was canned and TL knows and is staying. It would make sense in terms of the past/present flip-flop. She "wanted" more airtime but McT was there...but now she's not and she "intends" to carry out her contractual obligations.

But I doubt McT is gone yet because I think SON will know before the actors do lol

Archived