Remember Beverly Hills 90210?

Adam

• Members

At the beginning of the month a new specialty channel debuted in Canada dedicated to the great TV shows of the 80's and 90's and to my complete shock and excitment Beverly Hills, 90210 was among the shows they brought on. I missed this show so much and I hadn't been able to see it since it went off the air 6 years ago. I was only 5 when the show first started so I have not see alot of the early ones and they are replaying the show from the beginning. Hopefully they got syndication rights to the entire run of the show.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Nanny, Grace Under Fire, Ellen, Beverly Hills 90210, Breaking Bonaduce, Canadian Case Files, Celeberty Fit Club, Counterstrike, Due South, ET Canada, Fraiser, From The Ground Up, Hogan Knows Best, House & Home, Inside Edition, Lonsome Dove, Married With Children, Mash, My Fair Brady, Ned & Stacey, Neon Rider, News Radio, Night Heat, Northern Mysteries, Seinfeld, Sirens, Urban Angel, Vanity Insanity, War of the Wheels.

• Members

Enjoy it!

I watched it on SOAPnet and I got to see so much stuff I'd missed, both from the early and later years. I gave up during season 8, but started watching again in season 10.

I hope it's released on DVD, I want the entire thing. Good and the bad!

• Members

Season 8 was its peak and it should have ended right then and there but like you I still did get some enjoyment out of the entire series. I really came into watching it when Valerie came on in the 5th season I loved her character so much because it was so differeret from Kelly on Saved By The Bell. Tiffani rocked!

Archived