The Hills

DrewH

• Members

What did everyone think of the season premiere of The Hills?

I think it's going to be a decent show. The first episode was okay. I like Lauren on Laguna Beach, so it's not that bad with her being the central cast member. Out of her L.A. friends, I think I like Whitney the best. Heidi is so annoying already. I thought she was annoying when she appeared on LB in a couple of those episodes. I see her as that one friend that is only friends with Lauren because she's on T.V. and is going to do anything to be the drama-center character of the show. And from the looks of the season preview, she succeeded. Nothing much was said about Audrina in tonight's episode, but from the preview, she seems like a stuck-up and conceited !@#$%^&*]. Whitney seems real. When they showed a clip of Lauren meeting Whitney at teen VOUGE, I thought Whitney was going to be Lauren's rival, but they seem to be good friends. Jason was shown in the clip previewing the season. Let me go throw up for a minute. What happened to, "I will never forgive him for that. I will never talk to him again." What happened to that, LC?

I miss Laguna Beach so much. This show makes me realize that even more. I keep waiting, hoping that the scenes going to change and we're going to see Kristin or Alex H. or Alex M. or Taylor or Lo or Morgan, hell, right about now, I'd even watch Casey.

The Hills looks like it might be very boring.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked it. I think Lauren has a lot to learn about being professional. I hated the way she said "like" during the interview, and I hated how she crumbled when she let her friends into the party. She made me want to scream when she did that.

• Members

It was ok - I love Lauren...but the new girls, Heidi and Whitney, seem like wannabes - 2nd class Laguna Beachers...they weren't really dramatic and didn't have that big personality like Kristen, Alex, etc from LB. Hopefully that changes...

Lauren pissed me off too though when she couldn't tell her friends to leave or STFU - if your job is on the line...then your friends should respect that.

I'll give it another week...

• Members

no news on the MTV Canada front on an airdate?

Wouldn't they have to finish airing season 2 first, for things to make sense? Maybe it'll take over the friday night Laguna block when that finishes.

Or, the 8th and Ocean slot now that it's finished (great finale btw)

• Members

i've got news about the hills. i was watching Laguna Beack Last night and the the VJ with the glasses says Mtv Canada will start airing The Hills in like june or july. I'm Pretty sure he said it would air on Thursday. Not sure exactly about the month though cuz it was late at night and i dont have the best memory lol.

but when i heard the news i was definately excited

• Members

I loved it. However, I totally agree that Lauren was totally unprofessional letting that !@#$%^&*] Heidi in that party. But let's be realistic, Lauren is not going ot be fired. Teen Vogue is getting way too much publicity being featured on this show. I kept waiting for her to have to address an invite to Kristin though. That would have been funny.

I hate Heidi. Stupid much? Ever hear about starting at the bottom? I really didn't get a read on Audrina or Whitney as they really weren't on much.

I can't wait to see Jason. I never liked Jessica and I hope they throw this in her face. I do hope we see people like Lo and Stephen and the Alexes and Taylor's.

This show, and Laguna Beach is like Crack. guilty addiction that you can't help and you keep going back for more

• Administrator

I liked the show and it shoould get better.

Heidi is kinda hot....but yeah, she's so stupid. LOL

I can't wait to see Jason too. I hate him but he causes drama.

Anyone know when season 3 of LB starts?

Archived