AMC: Place your bets: Will ***** ***** be fired

• Members

Sydney Penny.

If its going to happen at the one year mark it will be July/August.

Rumors are plentiful. McTavish says her relationship with Jamie will continue during the summer...nothing mentioned about AFTER the summer. I think its safe to say already the Jamie pairing will tank.

Thoughts?

I say yes, if they're smart. Any interest in her return to AMC has been lost and I think its too late a year later to try and recapture it. None of this has been Sydney's fault though.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They said it themselves that they're not sure what to do with her. They had a good thing going on with her and Ryan and that would have taken him out of Zach and Kendall's lives, so it would have been good several fanbases.

I think she'll be gone by the end of the year. Not a problem for me, the less Santoses, the better, IMO.

• Members

It really is a shame what they have done to Julia and how they have treated Sydney. She relocated to the east again for what was promised to be front burner status and a great story. What a crock that turned out to be. Sydney is so talented and she is being wasted. It's just a shame and yep I pretty much agree she'll be gone by the end of the year. I wish Sydney luck.

• Members

I haven't heard any rumors but I wouldn't be surprised if Julia is written out sometime in 2006. Her return has been a GIGANTIC snooze fest. I don't know what went wrong. I hate to say she is lost without Noah, but Julia lacks an anchor, a solid tie in Pine Valley. And her blossoming relationship with Jamie is a bore. But I blame that more on Justin Bruening than Sydney Penny.

• Members

I sure hope not. I love Sydney Penny and Julia. I think Julia and Jamie have potential, good chemistry. She also has good chemistry with Colin Egglesfield(Josh). AMC should bring back some of her family. Soccorro Santiago(Isabella) and maybe original Anita, Darlene Dahl Tejeiro should be brought back.

• Members

She'll still be around - if they give her as many episodes as they did in June, she'll be sticking around longer than this year - even without a major front burner storyline. She was in more episodes this month since the Dragon stuff/her return.

• Members

Please, Julia and Ryan- yeah right. Julia sucked with Ryan. The only person Julia's been good with is David.

I get some feel threatened by Ryan because he is a HUGE threat to Kach but he and Julia-I don't think so. Ryan is going to be wrapped up with kendall until the end of time.

Julia just hasn't had a good s/l or been appealing so I wouldn't be suprised if she's gone...

• Members

I still say that MM brought Julia back as part of her being upset over what happened to some of her creations after she was let go all those years ago. To me I just never have figured out why they spent all that money to bring a vet back and then waste her like they have. Of course I don't see why AMC continues to waste so many contract performers on a daily basis. It amazes me that they continue to renew the contract or extend the contract of Alec Musser and then never give him anything to do. Somebody at AMC evidently has all kinds of money to blow.

Archived