AMC: ABC Hotsheet Spoilers

• Members

http://abc.go.com/daytime/mail/hotsheet/index.html

KENDALL'S BABY IS BORN, BUT HER LIFE'S IN DANGER!

As Kendall's condition worsens, the doctors decide to try to deliver the baby. After an initial scare, baby Spike seems to be okay. Ryan meets his son for the first time as Zach is arrested. Zach goes with the cops, but not before pledging his love to Kendall and placing her wedding ring back on her finger. Babe assumes that JR just wants her forgiveness so she won't testify against him, but he reveals that he's already confessed to the crime. He offers Babe a divorce as well as custody of Little Adam and realizes that he's serious and decides to stand by him. And, Jack gets to City Hall just as Lily and Jonathan are pronounced man and wife!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god I never actually thought they'd go as far as marriage. Like wtf. This is ridiculous and disgusting. But they say they are splitting them up so I guess I have that to hold onto.... but I tell ya my grip is slipping. The Zendall spoilers are so awwwwwwwwwwwww!

• Members

Torch, ha...I have a gun in each hand, locked loaded and ready for someone to line her up for me. ;) LMFAO. Oh, I could so be a one woman firing squad. B)

They paid Jeff as much as they paid AN to say she liked that walking fetus idea. :rolleyes: I bet all this lip service is starting to cost them as much as MMT's regular salary.

• Members

Can that baby please poke Frankenstare's eyes out?!

Or Julie Hanan Carruthers-maybe Lily/Jonathan decide to tour Transylvania on their honeymoon-6/6/06 to 6/13/06

*Jonathan dressed as Count Lacula...and Lily as his trusty sidekick, the Sister-In-Law of Frankenstare

:P

Archived