Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Lisa is the most underserving winner ever, IMO.

This isn't really a spoiler because you'll never see it. But Ivette sent in a Wake Up Call and said "Season six, suck a d*ck!!!!!"

I guess she's not in good with them like I thought. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another really good episode. I'd say this was the best Sunday episode yet.

I actually really liked the Will/Janelle scenes. Janey clearly brings out the best in Will!

Seeing Janey's explanation at the nomination ceremony, I can see now what her entire plan was. It's kinda smart, IMO. I hate Chilltown, but they're just not threats - they're just annoying.

I'd be more worried about Diane and Danielle.

• Members

I like Janey and Will scenes but I dont want her to trust him one bit. He will total manipulate and play her. I hate that Booger benefits

I was like WTF when it came to her nominations but I kinda get it now. The floaters are the majority in the house and can control votes. I kind of want Erika to leave now. She is the queen of the floaters and needs to go

• Members

I dont get James and I guess it could be bc of editing but last week when he was HoH, he was with Chill Town. When Kaysar was HoH, he made that side deal with CT to put up floaters. They all are doing the same thing yet Janelle gets called out for it? James is only upset bc Janelle's 2 possible targets were Diane and Danielle and those are his parachutes once BB6 starts to get picked off. Without them, he is alone so he's mad that Janelle could possibly go after them. Thats the reason why he warned Diane and told her to go do damage control.

• Members

Nice rant James.

WHY the hell didn't you do that last week?! <_<

-Marcellas was soooooooooooooo annoying today. :angry:

-Janelle and Howie are stupid if they buy Chilltown's alliance plan.

It doesn't make one bit of sense!!!!!

• Members

Here's a clip of Erika from last week's feed doing what she does best..nothing. This clip shows perfectly why I cant stand her. She's in the HoH room while S6 is strategy and is asked questions several times but she NEVER answers anything. Her responses are "I dont know", "Well its a hard decision", "What do you guys think" but adds absolutely nothing of her own opinion. This is why she's the queen of the floaters. She's playing this game way too safe and riding coattails

Link

• Members

Oh, and I have to hand it to Will for the first time this season. His mind games actually made sense and weren't annoying for once. I will give him props when he deserves it. He definitely had points about the parachutes.

• Administrator

Yup, I loved the parachutes analogy. I loved his "puppet show" too....Howie a sponge....Flanelle's Pond....the floaters! LMAO

The producers so love Will. They like to give him the last word/joke of the episode.

"Because she loves me." LOL

Will is great!

Archived