Where are you from?

Actor87

• Members

I'm from McMinnville, TN. (about 70 miles southeast of Nashville). Mcminnville is know for being the nursery capital of the world, home of grand ole opry star Dottie West, and a teacher named Pamela Rogers who had a sexual realationship with her 13 year old student.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE Miami. I went to U. of Miami. Go Canes!

I was born and raised in Lincoln, NE until I was 11 and then my parents moves us to Atlanta, GA. I hated it at first because all my friends were back in Lincoln. Kind of a culture shock for me. I'm African American and there are very few blacks in Lincoln. My aunts and uncles and cousins were pretty much the only black people I knew there. Well, when we moved to ATL, I was like dang there's a lot of black people here! :lol: After a while, it sort of grew on me. Then I went away to college and had the best time of my life there.

I live in Coppell, TX now. A nice suburban area which is like 15 min from downtown Dallas. Really nice because everything, shopping, restaurants, major highways are real close by. Good schools but I don't have any kids.

• Members

I was born in Southern New Jersey and grew up and currently live in a small rural town called Pittsgrove about 9 miles from the town I was born in. I hate that people always crack on NJ becuse they think it's all factories and some horrible wasteland. Where I live is great. Horses out back, cows across the road. It's quiet, great school system, state park is only 3 miles down the road, the Jersey shore is only 45 minutes south and Philly is only 45 minutes north.

I've been to North Jersey twice and if I never go there again, I'll be just fine. :blink: Two totally different worlds and I'm not suited for that one. :lol:

Archived