The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That's true. Tracy is a surprisingly private woman for all her approach, and doesn't like to be singled out through affection. I would like to see him do more for her as well.

Started a Happy Anniversary thread on SOC - please post.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I already know Lainey is going to hate today, so will others. It wasn't that great for LuNacy until the end when Luke quickly put it together that Tracy might be in trouble. Then he had a look of worry that mirrored Tracy's look that Helena was counting on Luke coming for Tracy so he could be in Hell's trap as well. (At least Hells didn't pretend that Luke wouldn't come or they shared more 'past' that Luke was telling Tracy)

Interesting little blip - Luke thought Tracy was giving him the up-yours by travelling to the Caribbean and sleeping with Cabana boys. Lukey sounded pretty bitter about that one, lol.. Now it's long believed that Tracy is faithful as the day is long, but what is she allowing LUKE to believe???? Kinda serves him right for his flirting with anything in a skirt.

We could have done shots to the word "Anniversary" though. Luke and Skye mentioned it numerous times, and Tracy said it at least once.

• Members

Why does Skye remember his and Tracy's Anny? I mean who remembers their ex's anny with another woman. Skye is a bit stalkerish when she showed up at the Haunted Star.

And yeah, i wasn't too please with Luke trying to kiss Skye. Wtf is he thinking. he knows he would have gotten some on this day of all. Geez. :angry:

• Members

Agreed. Aside from the Skye thing being in bad taste, why is she stuck on Luke's anniversary date and why go to the HS KNOWING he would be celebrating with Tracy? What is going on with her?

The only reason I remember my ex's anniversary is because he told me himself that he choice that date for the historic significance, and it was a month after mine. Without those two pins I wouldn't remember anything.

• Members

I don't feel shat upon. I'm not pleased about Skye obviously, but I think the fact that the anniversary was mentioned so much was acceptable. We already knew Tracy would be MIA - so really this May 19th was the same kind of spring board as May 19th, 2005. I imagine when they finally reunited Tracy will give him grief for falling into Helena's trap and Luke won't care because he'll be so happy to know she's safe.

• Members

I know.... what could it be? He has already told her a million times he loves her, comes home to her alone, that she's the centre of it all and makes life worthwhile. It's too late to worry about consummation - been there done that many, many times according the them. Outside of legalities what else is there?

• Members

I don't know..maybe it is an overblown spoiler...

I tweeted the SID guy and said i hope tody wasn't the REALLY good luke/tracy/helena that he said to TRUST ME is coming! LOL

I just keep thinking that everytime luke has to fight to get tracy back, it ends up being really good lunacy scenes before he leaves....hoping the pattern continues

seriously the most shocking reveal would be that he has never cheated on her ever! I would be shocked!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

true..it would be cute though if they went to vegas and got married again for real

I keep thinking guza saying skye would unexpectedly renew and deepen their romance...and how luke and tracy are deeply in love...etc. Then he did say something about just how far can helena push luke....and that shocking secrets are revealed.

I just want more than two sixty seconds scenes a week...is that too much to ask?

• Members

I agree..there is no way they will be ending over this...

This is the pattern...he pisses her off....then he fights to get her back...and always does.

was helena sitting in that chair today talking to tracy from the pics or is there hope of continuation tomorrow?

how did luke leave it in the end today?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yes those mediapics were today. Helena was sitting in teh chair talking to Tracy about getting Luke to rescue her and she hoped soon with all of Tracy's yelling or did she say screeching. lol. Tracy asked her why she didn;t just get Luke if she wanted him and Helena told her she needed both of them.

Edited by funny1