The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Because he has to have found her. They are supposed to be reunited end if may--but that might be beginning of June with no show on memorial day. . Luke takes off to find her next week. Hopefully we will see some medianets tomorrow or SOD will have something on it this week. And I agree any scenario is a lot better than scenarios for past summers.

Unless dr webber us in the wyndemere tunnels or Greece then pretty sure Luke and Tracy are at gh. It would fit with the June 2nd luke worried about Tracy. Maybe he insists on her getting checked out after ge finds her.

I am just excited that the sid guy who I tweet with said yo trust him...really good Luke Tracy Helena the next few weeks.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think they were just cut. Someone said they would air today....I guess they could air tomorrow but I doubt it. I think we will just see her in the dungeon on Wed if that doesnt get cut too! LOL...Wed is the day luke's anniversary plans dont go the way he wants cause she is a no show...I guess they will show her locked up juxtaposed to those scenes.

The lulu/luke scene was odd to me today. So were the lucky ones.

• Members

They might have changed the whole notion too. Perhaps the original plan WAS for Tracy to be taken away and Luke search for her all summer as his excuse to leave, but then decided having them reunite before summer began would be a better idea. AND they might be tomorrow or Wednesday. They have put all the Luke scenes taped after he returned into the last few days - who knows, maybe they taped a few Tracy/Helena scenes earlier to make room for TG's stuff. Just because it's taped one week doesn't mean it's going to be shown that week... or at all.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride. Luke and Lulu were absolutely adorable today.

• Members

Well it was spoiled in breakdowns, SOS, SON all for Friday that Tracy was helena's captive...not that helena made her move against Tracy which was on TH so it was cut. But whatever the reason...she should still be on Wed. Tomorrow is a new PC day I'm pretty sure since lucky is at the park with the boys running into Claire.

They also cut Maxie/Lucky scenes from Friday also...

• Members

Here is the SOD summer preview....from this week (I think it usually covers the month of June)

Carly/Lulu/Dante: D/L's love will continue to grow and develop. Carly pays Brook Lynn to use every dirty trick in the book to seduce Dante.

Luke/Tracy/Helena: Helena holds Luke/Tracy hostage as she tries to reignite the S/C war. Luke reveals to Tracy somehting shocking about their marriage. Luke fights to win Tracy back.

Lucky/Liz/Nik: With a nudge from Shirley, Liz welcomes Nik into her life. The couple grows closer when their baby boy is eventually born. But then the boy goes missing...putting the hospital into lockdown. Most of PC's fave citizens are in the hospital when the child goes missing.

http://soapzone.com/...h/main/11439575

What could the shocking secret be?

• Members

So does this mean Helena will hold Luke and Tracy for the duration? In all honesty they could have pre-taped like mad if it is only the three of them. Perhaps thats how Thor 'reunited Luke and Tracy' - he captures Luke too. Something about their marriage? PLEASE don't say it was phoney.... but then LuNacy would have to have a real wedding.

Luke fights to win Tracy back??? From lying to her perhaps - they are honest to a fault, but divorce has always been on the surface. If it's never been needed at all Luke would have a LOT of explaining to do.