The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Probably also the ones who think the T-Rex and other dinosaurs were on the Ark. (no joke, there are some homeschool communities that sell Children's Books on that theme).

You know GTQ, I'd even be okay with forgetting Skye's role in that (it was during the Scabs, so it's not something Guza probably wants to revisit - the heart attacks are barely talked about as Luke drinks and smokes away) I just REALLY, TRULY don't want another Luke's infatuation at Tracy's expense.

BTW, anyone who likes Ethina (and I know it's pushing it give what Krissy did) but Ethan called her "baby" today when he was helping her. I though that a nice touch seeings how Luke calls Tracy that so much.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, briefly towards the last 20 minutes of the show Tracy comes into the Star talking about what a great take they had that night. Luke agrees but Tracy knows something is off. Luke then says it was easier when he was an island with no one to think about than himself. Trace presses a bit and he tells her about the Kristina incident and how she's been stalking Ethan, and how that little girl is going to cause major problems for his son - he knows it. Later they talk on it a bit more and Luke says he's got to let his adult son figure out how to handle things - he's off to a meeting in Vegas in the morning. The last scene had Ethan back at the bar getting a drink, Tracy walks in and chuckles how much Ethan is like Luke then sees the scratch on his face. She asks him what that's about and he makes a comment to the effect that that's what you get when you try to be a Good Samaritan.

• Members

It's interesting how they are playing it. Ethan and Luke got an eyeful of how screwed up Kristina is, while Sam got an eyeful of broken Kristina. Then Ethan finds her and isn't bothered by her reaction to scratch him, he just picks her up (calls her Baby - which I just loved), grabs her jacket and takes her to GH. There while Lucky is getting some information, Ethan says he's glad he followed his instincts because she would have been like that for some time. Back at the HS with Tracy, Ethan is obviously wrecking himself about his anger towards Kristina earlier considering what shape she was in when he found her, but at the same time the "hero" stuff doesn't sit well with him.

I can't wait to see how things play out over the next few days with Mama in charge and Daddy in Vegas.

• Members

We knew that was coming. The thing was spoilers said Dante talked Sonny down - it didn't mention Trucky being involved. I hope this is indicative of the entire story - that's it's not the Sonny/Sam obsessive thing some spoilers have made it out to be.

• Members

Yup. Even if Tracy isn't 100% convinced, she's not about to admit that to Alexis.

I wonder if anyone will bring up the fact that Kristina Davis used to be Kristina Ashton???? That's a connection I'd love to see explored. What would she be like now if Sonny never found out?