The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Some more stuff...

Got anything for Tracy? Any scenes the week of the 15th or the 22nd...does she ever go visit lulu again?

Any idea when Luke returns?

Psst ask them about Jolu too LOL

Lulu starts to confess and freaks out. Johnny freed. Lulu is the one kidnapped on the way to the wedding.

Luke returns mid-October and goes crazy to find Lulu. Tracy does have some scenes coming, but nothing major. She watches as Lulu testifies.

Last night the person who was doing the whole luke/laura forevah...said luke returns and immediately chases after laura...guess it was lulu

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^ I knew they were crap. Nice to hear that Daddy is heading after the Cupcake. AZ's men, no doubt.

With Tracy in the courtroom when Lulu confesses, we are sure to get some Tracy reaction shots. And now I'm convinced she's at the wedding. If Lulu is kidnapped on the way there then Tracy will be expecting her and will be looking for her.

• Members

Of course the latest today is that neither Tracy or any of the Qs is at the skate wedding.

Whatever at this point...I mean it is not like it is the B&W ball and lasts all month long...if she isn't there...oh well...at least she can't be the one shot or killed!!

So we have about 4 more luke-free weeks to get through...hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel...

Oh and I got my very first official rejection letter today! Woo hoo...a rite of passage!

• Members

Drat... okay, I'm a little less convinced... But at least the wedding isn't going to be the 2 week thing we were originally told it would be. And I can't imagine something would happen to Lulu that Tracy wasn't connected with.

Countdown is on for LuNacy!

Congrats on the 'rite of passage', Hooked... but sorry that it's a rejection.

• Members

Yeah starting to see Luke's name in spoilers is always good....we have hung on this long...

We don't even know for sure if Lulu is kidnapped, cause so much fake stuff...guess we will have to see...

As my friend DA says on another board...all this show gives us is moments...guess we gotta enjoy three days of Tracy this week...even if it is only a few moments!

I have a feeling she won't too much after this til Luke returns. Can we hope for a sexy return like last year's massage?

• Members

Okay, the quick and dirty:

If you are also a LuSam fan...whoa... that is one scene we will NEVER get for LuNacy on any planet. Hot doesn't begin to describe it. (Yes insider was bang on with this one Hooked, so she might be right about the wedding)

If you are also a CarJax fan... sorry, stick a fork in it (for now).

If you are also a Skate fan... Sonny just saved Claudia using Michael's pocket knife, and twisted it deeper into Claudia's heart

If you are also a SpinMax fan... Jason was trying to get Maxie to admit her feelings for Spinelli as he listened. Jason knew Spin was there but Maxie had no idea. It was sweet.

If you are also a JoLu fan... Nicholas just put 2+2 together and got it. Insiders have been giving different scenarios for this, but the bottom line is Claudia didn't tell him as we've been lead to believe

More reasons to believe Laura is in Lulu's head... Laura asked Lulu if she'd heard the story about Laura's captivity by the Cassidines... Lulu is remembering the family history for/with Laura.

Halee,I'm one of those people who really, really wants to see it.

So, tomorrow through Friday she's supposed to be on.

• Members

I might have it somewhere...let me see...TL has it in her kiss banner so it had to be from somewhere! I know i have it on a dvd...

Also from the trust me insdier on soapdish who spoiled the sex scene for lUSAM today down to her bra color...

Okay once more giving it the old college try!

Trust Me insider:

Can you say if Tracy is on at all other than this week in court? Will she be having any scenes at all the week of the 15th or at all until Tony returns?

Thanks.

Tracy is in the courtroom all week. Sorry.

TMI--can you just quickly confirm for me that this was you posting the answer to me that Tracy is on again the week of the 15th in the courtroom?

Thanks--so many anons today answering for other insiders.

I TRUST YOU!!!

Sorry yes. Tracy in Courtroom as Observer all week. I have nothing about her in the future. Sorry.

TMI

I guess she might not have any lines, but she is on next week again.

I think Trust Me insider is AIG!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

To the best of our knowledge, this is all that's been confirmed - this and that her story will pick up when Luke returns (D'uh).

As to the Skate wedding, we have heard both that she is and that she isn't... and the 'isn't' seems to come from more legit insiders... in a few weeks we'll know for sure.

• Members

Hope we all like mute Tracy in court next week!! Finally TQ gets a decent episode count for september...maybe even 9-10 episodes and probably 6-7 of them she is mute!

Get used to this...

Snapshot223-vi.jpg

Which is better? Mute Tracy or no Tracy? Final poll results tonight at 11pm....LOL

Oh and all I am sayin....mute tracy...her hair better be looking good next week!!!

Edited by hookedongh