Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

so typical. like skye took off and nobody even mentioned her ever with the Qs.

I think this is gonna be worse year ever for Tracy. She has only been on 12 times and one of them she had no lines. She is on four times in March. 16 times and 1/4 year over. She won't be on hardly at ll over the summer and she is not even in luke's story going on now.

I give up!

• Members

Huh. So, if AL leaves and they pick up Annie's pilot, guess they'll pair Krustina with Ethan. Kind of funny (in a ha ha loser way) that Guza is only even trying to hint at a pairing because Maya may be written off.

Kind of sad, that such a horrible character may be paired with someone I like.

Krethan(even the name sucks), Ethina (just as stupid), whatever you want to call them, make me ill.

AL can act circles around the Kristina chick. And AL's facial expressions don't make me want to smack her right through the TV screen.

It's like the difference between "can't act her way out of a paper bag" Francis and Jane Elliot.

But then, GH isn't known for making the best decisions, and Krustina IS Sonny's spawn. They aren't going to keep a Q character over little miss stalking smirky face.

Can't Jane just leave? Seriously, I'm not even watching and I'm fed up.

• Members

Ethina has chemistry that Mayan would die for. Getting that pilot is probably the most graceful exit for an actress/character that just never worked.

The AL/BL thing is what bothers me - they were just healing that relationship and Bric was surprisingly enjoyable. Who knows, it could just be a little while like her other 'exits'. Either way my Spencermaine heart is still full.

• Members

I don't think "Ethina" have anything more than big brother/annoying little sister chemistry, IF that, and that's a stretch.

But even if they had chemistry in spades, that's not a reason to make a couple. Jane and Nathan have "it", but I don't think anyone seriously wants to see Ethan and Tracy hook up, although given a choice between Ethan/Krustina and Ethan/Tracy, welllll....I'll take Ethan/Tracy. Jane and Tyler have it, Jane and lots of her co stars have chemistry, that doesn't mean they'd all make good couples.

There just needs to be more for me. First, I need to be able to at least tolerate both halves of the couple individually. Secondly, they need to make sense. Ethina makes no sense. And I don't mean, they make no sense in the "they make no sense so they make perfect sense" kind of way. I mean, it just doesn't jibe. It doesn't jibe with Ethan's personality that he would go from loving WOMEN, to loving this spoiled, immature child. And when I say "child", I'm not talking about her age. It makes no sense, given that Ethan is fairly intelligent, that he would EVER fully trust her. Forgiveness, fine. Great. But trusting her to the point of unconditional trust, the way a couple should be?

NOPE. It just makes him look desperate and stupid.

Oh, and there's the fact that even on her best day, Kristina is just a mini Carly/Erica Kane in training, and I can't see Ethina lasting long. Mainly because Kristina has yet to demonstrate true selflessness and loyalty?

They'd be like Carly and Jax, with her constantly screwing him over and him being blamed for all their problems.

This is Sonny's spawn. She'll never be painted as being in the wrong. Never. Not with Guza writing. Which means any man she's paired with is ALWAYS going to get the short end of the stick. ALWAYS.

Ethan will be stuck kissing her rancid hide. I cannot abide that, as an Ethan fan. I want better for him.

Some people might say that Tracy is in the same kind of situation, always letting Luke do his thing while she gets the short end of the stick. I can't really argue that in some situations, but overall, the difference in Lacy, is that they acknowledge the situation to each other, and I think TG plays it as Luke knows he doesn't deserve her.

Guza would write it as Ethan not deserving Kristina, which is the exact opposite of reality.

I cannot abide that, I repeat. Then, there truly is the fact that Kristina truly is just VILE.

But, I'm not able to watch it, so what do I care? They're fictional characters, who they hook up with, I ultimately don't really care, especially since I don't have to witness it.

However, when I am able to watch clips, I don't want Ethina to be a part of that experience. So, I guess it does matter. It just isn't an immediate concern for me. I keep hoping Nathan will leave, as well as Jane.

• Members

Watched today's show - something is definitely happening to Luke.

Nice to know that the scoundrel and his popsicle are back in the good times. They need to keep it that way.

The missing wedding ring was obviously a wardrobe mishap. Yesterday and today they were in prime view.

• Members

IMO Maya can go the way of the dodo, and Mayan has always been a joke. But if AI leaves and AL is gone, that reduces Tracy's Girls to Lulu again. Sigh…. Trace needs more people in her corner. Hopefully as things unfold Tracy and Siobhan will develop a relationship.