Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Seriously? Nobody has posted what happened? I'm trying real hard to stay off SOC because I know they'll ruin it for me. But somebody help a Tracy loving sister out...what happened today?

Nutshell version is fine

Edited by halee

• Members

YouTube baby!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GbAOESkbio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCmkJGGnKB0

and let me just say how hard it was to watch todays episode at work with the volume way way down, all my co-workers talking on the phone or to each other, with the copy machine going off trying to hear if anybody was going to come into my cubicle and talk to me, and not have a big goofy grin on my face. IT WAS HARD!!!! LOL

• Members

They didn'dt actually say I do though right and powers invested in me you may kiss the bride right?

I think maybe luke brings something up tomorrow and Tracy hesitates maybe cause the spoiler of brook ultimately being the one to get her to say I do didn't happen today right?

We know there is at least a kiss, dance (from my pic I had and a big embrace (another pic I have)

• Members

O.M.G!!!!!

I've been passed out since she said, "Luke Spencer I will love you 'til the day I die."

SWOON!!!...

it was FABULOUS!

NOW, they BEST seal it tomorrow.

Cable guy is supposed to come to fix something between 2 and 5. He BEST not mess up LuNacy live for me!

I'm hoping they cut the whole Brooklyn thing (unlikely, but it's what I'm hoping for...)

I think they'll reopen the show tomorrow with the beginning of the vows... and they might extend Tracy's speech a little. It seemed a bit stilted.

squeeee!

(and to all those LnLers who apparently lurk here -- which I don't understand. I don't lurk in your world-- TAKE THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA. He MARRIED TRACY for REAL on LAURA'S birthday, and HE was definitely the one working to make the marriage happen today, NOT Tracy.

HE LOVES TRACY MORE. HE LOVES TRACY MORE.

She is the one who gets him. She is the one who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Don't bring up your bullshit ever again.

Thank you very much,

ta ta,

LB!

• Members

I agree, I liked the dress. I just wish it was fitted a tiny bit better around the hips. But it was very classy and appropriate!

Thanks! I love that picture. Reminds me of the good ole' days of GH.

Thanks for the welcome. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get into this thread. I've been a Tracy fan for...ever. LOL.