The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I dunno.... Guza wanted Jane back and professes to adore her, and insiders claim he's wanted to tell this story for ages (about the same time as Jane returning) but it finally came together with the return of Brenda. So we might be pleasantly surprised. I know many don't believe a word out of Guza's mouth, but the truth of the matter is he rarely lies - he just couches his words in such a way that people infer a different meaning that he's conveying.

Any way you cut it, TG returning from vacation always means more Tracy.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Eh, it's not lying so much, as it is, he makes statements on purpose that he knows will get people to watch, when in fact he has no intention of ever carrying those SL's out. Well, okay. I call that lying, because he knows when he's saying it that he's full of crap.

So, yeah. And I do know he says he adores Jane, and I actually believe that. But that doesn't mean he'll write for her.

It would be AWESOME if he did. Not because the story would be great, but because Jane would do it right.

• Members

I don't think he sets people up any more than anyone else. And I do think his intentions are much more noble than his follow-through conveys.

Something else dropped tonight and I'm not sure the source: 4 brunettes will be involved with the Balkan story. I'm thinking who are the brunettes? Tracy (assuming they've not dying her hair too red this month, lol) Liz, Brook, Alexis, Kristina, Molly, Sam, Brenda, Emma and Robin. (Would Epiphany and Maya count?) Outside of Liz (and Maya/Piph), Brenda has a pretty direct connection to all of them, and once removed for Tracy and Molly.

• Members

The mags are conflicting...Soapnet said on Monday this week that Tony is back on screen end of Sept...you would think they are most up to date source being it is online and was posted on GH facebook. Then SOD this week says his return is pushed back til first week of October. SID comes out this issue and says he is taping late september and will be on screen mid-late october. I would typically think Soapnet would be the most up to date since the mags obviously are done in advance.

Here is the exact wordking of the SOD it is in the comings and goings section:

Who's coming:

Anthony Geary. Geary's return has been pushed back slightly. He'll return on-screen the first week of october--and expect fireworks between Luke and his "wife" Tracy when they finally cross paths. "One of the great things about Tony and Jane Elliot is that they can do the comedic stuff like nobody else, but it's great when you turn it on a dime and let hings get a little genuine and serios," notes Head Writer Robert Guza Jr. of what's to come.

• Members

I heard!!! I'm too excited - that's MY name for them and it's now being used. I don't know if anyone else was using it elsewhere, but before I was seeing "Magstor" or "Viggie". Now even SR and JA are calling themselves Magic. Perhaps a cheap thrill, but a thrill nonetheless.

Now for my second desire - I want SOD/SOW or someone significant to do a set of interviews on Magic AND LuNacy, talking about older couples coming surprisingly to the table with healthy pasts of their own. Each of those for actors has had a long history with their character and suddenly the soap planets aligned and two completely new yet amazingly vital couples are made. In each case one partner was "bad" while the other "good" (or at least differing shades of grey), and one partner had a very long soap marriage while the other has never been successful with love. I think there is a whole host of ways some soap rag could look at it.

• Members

Would you email them? That would be super. Personally I think there's a huge set of interviews that could come of those four in the same room and their shared history.

If you would scan the article that would be great. I know of it, but I haven't actually seen it.

• Members

Days has been really good lately---it was off the track there for a bit, but I've liked crazy drunk Brady locking Vivian in the sarcophacus and victor/maggie convos and the whole life support/EJ thing.

I see someone dropped something about suzanne meeting a guy spoiler....then someone else said think luke/tracy/suzanne triangle--which I've heard some rumblings of--although not that it would break up luke tracy. I could see them making her interested in Luke and that is what prompts Tracy to realize she wants him back or Luke using her as part of a plan to make tracy jealous, etc....