Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed. That stands out to me too - other 'spoilers' were contradicted but not this one.

Arguably none of that spoiler is rocket science - we've already figured out that LuNacy is together in Helena's dungeon the final week of May/first week of June, and Tracy will never kick Luke to the curb. The sweeps thing? Well perhaps GH has declared their own Sweeps schedule! The industry only makes a big deal about November and February anyway, and GH has had sweeps-type stories outside of those timeframes before.

Either way it's looking more like Tracy is in bad shape once LuNacy escapes, and Steve must be the one to treat her when Luke brings her into the hospital. Then they are there for the lock-down during the Franco thing. Lucky will be perhaps visiting Liz, and Lulu/Ethan could very well be visiting Tracy. Jason in there so Sam/Spin/Carly will be at the hospital with possibly Monica/Edward. It does seem that all the significant players will be there because of loved ones in medical need.

• Members

It was in sow

Liz has her baby and he goes missing and the hospital goes in lockdown. Jason is there cause he is injured in prison and Franco causes havoc at the same time apparently and most pc residents will be there

I would assume end of June beginning of July cause Franco starts June 3oth

• Members

From what I understand, Liz's baby goes missing and they lock-down the hospital. Inside are Jason (recovering from a terrible beating and possible stabbing in jail) and POSSIBLY Tracy being ill after her ordeal in the dungeon (Hooked - more deductive reasoning than simple speculation). Spoilers have indicated that most of PC (at least 30 of their 65 citizens) are inside the hospital at the time. Claire is a suspect according to some - although I'm thinking it's more like Lucky looking at her and asks, and she tells him he's nuts to even suspect... 5 seconds that's it. Franco is supposed to be part of this I think (although the dates aren't quite jibbing for me).

As for my conclusions about Tracy being ill, they come from a few sources:

1. Luke is worried about Tracy.... why?

2. Luke breaks BOTH he and Tracy out... it doesn't say LuNacy breaks out together, suggesting that Tracy is incapacitated some way

3. If Tracy is incapacitated, she won't be able to spill all of Helena's secrets

4. Steve is going to have scenes with LuNacy in the next 2-3 weeks, thus fitting the timeframe

5. Spoilers indicate all the significant players will be at the hospital during Lock-down, and LuNacy (Luke anyway) are usually included in the 'significant players' list

• Members

I'm wondering how/when they will do TG's vacation. I'm thinking either it's been shifted so he will return later in the fall OR his break this spring was intended to keep him around longer in the summer. Either way he's going to be part of the hospital thing. His exit would have been announced by now otherwise.

Tracy doesn't look that good in those pictures, does she. There's not much by way of creature comforts for her.

• Members

Thanks hook and remos! Just watched Tuesday and it really lookes like they make Claire a suspect for a babynapping. Looking forward to it. I hope the Qs, Tracy & Luke, Helena and Shirley are involved.

As for TG's vacey, I believe he will stick around longer but will be back like every year. He just had some weeks off and with the new taping schedule it's really easy to pre-tape. So I think and hope we have some more Luke this summer.