The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

NE spoilers for week of the 24th

Luke breaks into the Cassadine residence (no doubt to save Tracy)

I think his anniversary plans will be when he finally figures out she is actually missing. There was a spoiler that lulu would be the one to notice something is not right where Tracy is concerned. Maybe Luke gives lulu the job of getting Tracy there or something.

Hope we at least get Skye asking him to help her again next week and him telling her to go take a hike--he has to find Tracy.

I am looking forward to some good snarky Tracy/helena scenes tomorrow. I am sick of her only being on for like 1-2 segments a show. Seriously when the last time she has been on in like 5 or 6 segments? I don't think since last year this time.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think they are back by end of May - he doesn't even start looking for her until that last week, and your Memorial Day is a repeat. I think he is still looking for her into June.

It makes no sense to have LuNacy return to PC then for Luke to leave Tracy for TG's vacation. I think they stay gone somewhere, either to be together or to work on bringing Helena down for good. Luke would know that Tracy is marked by Helena, and if she got Trace so easily this time (and himself the years before) then it's not safe for them to be separated. The screamers are safe in their ignorance but Tracy knows too much.

EDIT

GH Prevue for next week: Gotta love TPTB - they definitely remembered what year this is. On the May 19th, Luke prepares his Anniversary Surprise for Tracy.

Edited by remos

• Members

I"m almost certain they are reunited end of the last week in May...per breakdowns that people have been spilling that go thru end of May. Unless they consider the week of the 31st thru June 4th the last week in May. There is no Gh on memorial day--repeats.

Maybe Helena does something to Tracy to erase her memory of how she got there and why. Or maybe she brainwashes her or maybe she reveals her evil plan to Tracy on the 25th but is a false secret plan to throw her off...it would be a great story for JE if she lost her memory or she was brainwashed into a sweet nice person and luke et al had to try to remind her who she really is

LOL However, I'll put down the crackpipe...no way are they going to write a story like that for JE.

• Members

I wouldn't want to see it - Tracy's mental fortitude has been too large a part of her survival when she's lost everything. For Helena to take that away is just wrong.

Besides - I don't think Hells will have Tracy long enough to do anything outside of making her believe Luke will let Tracy rot.

• Members

Oh that's right - she was supposed to be on, wasn't she...

Guess it will pick up next week. They've inserted all the Luke stuff they had to tape later, and the rest of it moved so quickly I didn't notice.

I'm content with them dragging the Tracy/Helena stuff out longer. It makes it more interesting.

• Members

They say the tracyhelena scenes on the plane will play out on monday.

They moved stuff around...lucky/liz/maxie was supposed to be today. Nik/Kristina was supposed to be next week.

Some scoopage from the ABCSID twitter guy! Looks like maybe the plane flight was a decoy and Tracy is really at wyndemere like that one insider said a while back..

• Members

VERY cool... I can't wait to see what's coming.

And I LOVED Kristina and Diane today. So glad she knew how close Ethan came to dying for her AND that Diane didn't allow Alexis to feed Krissy any more platitudes about not being her fault.

• Members

We are definitely getting conflicting LuNacy spoilers, so I guess it's a "Hurry up and Wait" kind of scenario. But the thing is they all sound great, so I'm going to enjoy what they have to offer. Tracy is either in town or she's not. Luke either finds her or he doesn't. Tracy either tells the story and everyone knows what Hells is up to, or she doesn't/not believed. I can see how every spoilers is plausible, actually. A missing Tracy would be one of the few logical ways for Luke to be out of town this summer, that's for sure. Short of Tracy allowing him to go or them going together, looking for Tracy or another family member, is about the only way I can imagine Luke leaving PC.

Interesting tweet though - how does Steve work with both Luke and Tracy in a few weeks, if Luke hasn't found her? blink.gif