• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks TQ

Here is something for next week from SOS or SON

Luke shares his worries about Lucky with Tracy on Thursday, January 28.

I thought something like that was happening today that Luke confides in Tracy he is afraid Lucky will turn out like him, but maybe they moved it til next week.

• Members

Hey everyone. Well we had Tracy for three days in a row. It's been awhile since that happened, eh?

Not a whole lot to recap, but as Funny pointed out LuNacy is together again. These last few days there has been an interesting scene with Ethan where Tracy explained that Mike is an addict and Ethan can't allow him to play at the Star, Ethan showed Tracy he was sober (that was cute) and Edward telling Monica and Tracy that his great-granddaughter Maya Ward was coming to Port Charles and the mansion - if they liked it or not.

The beaut today was a very simple scene where Tracy realized Luke just returned and asked who was drinking. Luke told Tracy everything about Niz and she supported Luke in his decision to run rather than tell Lucky something that Lucky wouldn't believe anyway. It ended with Luke telling Tracy how good it was to see her - more than she realized, and her telling him it was mutual. Then we saw a very long look of love and devotion from Luke to Tracy. No kissing, but a whole lot of love and companionship.

• Members

It is funny to read the dialogue and then see how much they add to the words, but looks, etc. I was reading the transcript as I haven't had time to watch for a few days and the lines seem so dry but they aren't acted that way.

And it was four days of Tracy this week! tues through friday!

I wonder if the scenes continue on Monday or not.

I know on TH the 28th Luke confides his fears in Tracy. Luke was supposed to (according to mag reveiew of this week) tell Tracy today he feared Lucky would turn out exactly like him.

• Members

I know all of you have " um" moved on, and I have been "moved on" for GLORIOUS personal reasons that make this forum, though fond, obsolete, I still extened a Vid, a yr old, found, self conscience about, but urged by my "friend" to give it the room, let go of the fictional, embrace the Master of my life, enjoy, endulge, the Real" and Give back,..and NO one watched. She is an observer and my love, and knows a chapters close like no othe

I was told no one would, and that was a good thing

Cause no one did

sigh, smile, warmth

• Members

Someone told me Tracy was on today for two scenes I think. Nice chat with Luke...he opened up to her about Lucky...she basically told him to stop feeling sorry for himself and this wasn't about him but his son and that lucky was going to need him now more than ever.

There are a bunch of medianet pics of Luke/tracy and tracy/ethan and luke/tracy/ethan in someone's office not sure who

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=000261&type=asset&typecode=ph

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Nice if it could be Tracy's office, eh?

As for today, yes we had two scenes. Luke and Tracy have been sharing a lot of coffee since that brouhaha this past summer about Luke's drinking, have you noticed? Today was no exception. Luke was talking about his three kids and how different they are. Then he talked about how he used to know Lucky because Lucky defined himself by being everything Luke was not. Now Luke just didn't know what to think. He was not being self-pitying at all. And to underscore that Tracy reminded him that this wasn't about him, it was about Lucky. She told him everyone can see how much he loves his son, and in the coming weeks/months Lucky is going to need his support. Luke smiled lovingly and appreciatively at Tracy. It was a good day, not overly emotional at all. Just the comfortable LuNacy we know and love.