Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HOLY CRAP!! We have dried up!!! To forget Jane's birthday is bad! I need to pop in here more often and comment or post, what I really need to do is get back into making vids, I was on You Tube last night when I realized that the last vid I posted was over a year ago.

• Members

WB Timeless TQ

Glad your life is going well

Things have been very dead around here, but I think we have all moved on. Nothing worth talking about on GH these days and what little Tracy has been onscreen is really not inspiring!

I don't know how often anyone really even checks in anymore around here.

Ms. Q was the glue and now she is gone! :(

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I would LOVE to know you opinion of my Vid,..granted as stated,..OLD clips,..sat on it forever, actually thought I deleted it for some sad reasons, and now it just fits the openeness of my life

I feel no need to stay here,..I have "Moved on" as well, but the urging of a "friend" whom was moved, she encouraged me to let go of these things in this forum, and concentrate on what is right in front of me.

Beyond blessed, and oh so willing

• Members

I think all of us moving on is appropriate. Sometimes there's a perfect storm that brings a lot of disparate people together and when the winds blow over they move on with their lives. I know that's certainly my case. Last summer when my marriage had just about fallen completely apart, I had to stand back and deal with real life. That perspective helped me know that I was spending too much of my mental energy with fictional characters that I had no control over and not enough doing what I said I wanted to do. Now, barely six month later, my marriage is better than ever, I have a PVR which allows me to watch GH when it's convenient to me (and yes, I still love the show and it's my only "must watch" programme), my children's homeschooling is getting the focus is deserves and I'm much happier for being less stressed about a TV show.

The gift of being together, though is my writing. Although I'm not doing much, I was allowed this space and all the encouragement to keep pursuing it. It's not the focus of my day at the moment, but it will be when the kids are older.

And I'm not leaving, btw. I still check in from time to time, but for those who check in even less than I do - thanks for being here. :wub:

• Members

Nex you can get daily clips almost immediately after the show from cazigirl's site. They seem to be better quality.

http://caziscorner.ipbfree.com/index.php?&CODE=03&uid=675&aid=00bdad1fb238bcfbdad8321edd654a0f

You have to join her board but it is instant. She has all the promos clipped too almost immediately. She does all three ABC shows. She is very nice!

Qs are on today (E,T & M) when Edward tells them he wants the Ward girls to move in.

Nothing on Tracy in SOD or SID previews for sweeps. All mob all the time with all this dante stuff.

Edited by hookedongh