The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So, Hella Good has still not updated their daily clips, the most recent day is June 24th, and with the holiday weekend I will be out of town, so hopefully by next week clips will be up and I will be able to post them.

HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A FUN AND SAFE HOLIDAY!!!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love the first week of July. The first is Canada Day and the 4th is my birthday, when you are celebrating. Fun fun with lots of fireworks. :D

Recaps, Thursday July 2nd

No Tracy, but a shout of from Jax and Edward in 6 out of 7 scenes

Vets: Edward, Alexis, Monica

Ring Watch: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: Molly appears today; Dominic visits Johnny who turns JOlivia down; Kristina assures Molly that the stuff said about their mother doesn't even sound true but Lex misunderstands Krissy's intent; Carly is worried Michael will run the Q's and Jax says who cares, at least he's safe; Johnny figures out Dominic wants inside of Sonny's organization to bring him down; Coleman's Karoke plan is set in motion (lol, Coleman called Patrick "Duke") and wants Patrick to be the first; Spixie cuteness at Jakes and Spin loves the idea of Karaoke; Toussaint is now a Security Guard and Robin wants to know about his experience of investigating (asks help for the Brianna case); Lex has to deal with her girl's questions and doesn't know what to tell them; JOLivia cuteness at the garage as they talk about her family; Robin and Toussaint discuss the case at the hospital; Lex can't figure out where her sweet daughter went and saucy Kriss says maybe she changed when her mother slept with a married man; Andrea finds Robin at the hospital and thanks Robin for her help; Lex tells Kris she has made some terrible choices but she's still her mother and deserves to be treated accordingly; Andrea does the fan thing with Toussaint (wonder if she is going to set Toussant up for the murder...) btw she thanks Robin for being objective but Robin wonders with Toussaint if Andrea is capable of murder; LOL Spin in the shower trying to sing and it's horrid; CarJax cuteness at the MC; Maxie is worried that the Karaoke will destroy Spin's confidence; Dante sneaks into Lex's to speak with Krissy;

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - No Tracy; Michael is exercising and Edward wonders what he's doing. Ed stops him and says the East Wing has a fully loaded gym but he will add to it if needed. Michael then asks Ed if he meant what he said...

Sc. 2 - No Tracy;Michael wants a personal physical therapist at his disposal. Edward falls for it and tells Michael he will get someone to come to the house, then asks if there is anything else he can do. Michael starts that Sonny bought him a car.

Sc. 3 - No Tracy

Sc. 4 - No Tracy; Michael finishes the workout and is happy about the physio. Ed also says the car is worked out. Michael looks hurt than sits down in pain so Edward calls Monica. When she finds out she calls Edward a fool and tells him help like the physio will put Michael right back in the hospital. Michael overhears and he's afraid.

Sc. 5 - No Tracy; Monica checks on him and says she's just like Carly - but Monica says she's a mother and she understands. Michael is working the Q's about giving him his independence and it's working. (He's smooth and the Q's are very gullible)

Sc. 6 - No Tracy; Morgan and Michael visit at the Q's. Edward had the new car brought over. He gives Michael the keys and makes him promise to stay on the property. Michael snows him saying he's had lots of experience. After the boys leave Edward leans against the door second guessing himself and say "Oh, boy...."

Sc. 7 - No Tracy; Carly visits the Q's and asks how it's going. Edward says he's a joy, well spoken, intelligent, good manners, everything that he wants in a great-grandson. Edward continues that being with them has done Michael a world of good and it's right that he's returned to his proper family. Carly points out that she's Michael's mother and Edward says he knows that, but he should be with them for as long as they want. Carly says she appreciates that and then asks where the boys are. Edward says they were out on the grounds. Carly assumes it's for a walk but Edward says no, it's in Michael's car. Carly is horrified and wants to know what Edward was thinking - Michael doesn't have his license or any experience. Edward looks scared. Meanwhile Michael tells Morgan they can't go too fast and it's not because he's scared. Then says they are about to pass the tree where Jason had his accident. Morgan asks if Jason was driving and Michael says no, his brother was and Jason was in the passanger seat just like Morgan is. The look on Michael's face is disturbing.

• Members

Remos--Happy early birthday if we don't catch you.

Old LF friend updates:

Heard from MinervaFan today. She has lost her internet at home but hopes everyone is well.

Heard from LadyA--I don't think she would mind me telling you guys she fell head over heels in love and moved in with him and is happy as can be and thinking of getting married! She said she waited her whole life for him! So sweet and makes me happy (which is no easy task these days).

Heard from BSG a week or two ago. She is crazy busy traveling for work and work is nuts for her.

Heard from AMF that Stuart is supposed to be on ATWT for a month...hope it gets extended and she is going to LC's brunch at FCW.

Anyone hear from anyone else to check in and see how people are doing?

Anyone hear from TL or Star on how her baby is doing?

From SON...half year episode counts...

• Members

Thanks Hooked. The big 40 for me. Kinda exciting actually.

Glad to see the numbers as of the end of June. I'd heard they were out. How are we doing anyway? I see the usual suspects at at the head of the class again. Apparently MB has a movie he's started filming, so hopefully Sonny time will be way, way down.

I've heard from Star - baby is doing well and still the star of the NICU. They've been able to kiss his head now and hold him, which was a big step. Colin seems a fighter.

I have TL's banner up but not heard from TL. Funny, you and she are close, anything?

• Members

So glad to hear that about Star's baby. That is truly a miracle.

Anyone have big plans for the holiday weekend? I was trying to do some impromtu trip tomorrow for one night since my husband doesn't have to work thinking it would cheer us all up and get us out of this vacuum of suck house--but nobody wants to. I might just go somewhere myself for the day (and maybe not come back!)

Hope whatever anyone does, they have a safe 4th (and happy b-day)

• Members

Happy 4th everyone. I spent last night in an urgent care with this bizarre splotchy red thing on my arm from a bite. Turned out it was cellulits and I needed antibiotics. Freaking bugs! Heading down to skanky Galveston for a birthday party for an uncle this afternoon. At least it will be near some water....going to use major bug spray!

• Members

Hey, if anyone is interested, here is the comment line for ATWT

I'm posting it in case anyone wants to call it now for Stuart Damon. I figured it would be good news for him if he gets a bunch of phone calls before he ever appears. He is slated for one month is what his board adm said

So if you have a minute....and think GH fucked up big time...call for Stuart!

ATWT Comment Line

1-718-780-7675

*I was told you get a real live person when you call.

• Members

Recaps, Monday July 6th

No Tracy

Vets: Edward, Alexis

Ring Watch: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: ClauSon give J&J another chance to prove themselves after letting Dom get away alive; Spixie at the penthouse, Maxie still wanting everyone to talk Spin out of singing; Dom wants Kristina to help him get into Sonny's house; Jax speaking German (yum); Molly and Kristina bonding - both think Dom is cute; Robin tells Patrick her theory about Andrea as Andrea overhears; J&J suit up again (lots of biceps); Olivia still thinks Sonny is mad at Johnny because of her then blasts Claudia for being a walking representation of everything Sonny has done wrong with his life; Dom meets up with the others he's working with just as J&J leave to take them out; Alexis takes Molly to the movies while Andrea sneaks in to Lex's and goes at her computer; J&J take out the other bad guys just as Dominic puts his hand over Olivia's mouth and pushes her into her apartment.

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - Carly rightfully busts Edward for indulging Michael and forgetting about Jason's accident. She doesn't want him risking her kids.

Sc. 2 - Carly asks where they went and is glad this happened sooner rather than later, reminding him that Michael will try to work him all sorts of ways. Michael said they were fine and were on the road maybe 3 minutes. Edward says all's well that ends well and Carly stares him down. Then turns to Michael and freaks him out by asking how the sound system and car work, and did they have fun.

Sc. 3 -

Sc. 4 -

Sc. 5 - Edward checks in with Michael to see that he's enjoying himself. Edward keeps pushing ELQ on Michael who says corporate isn't his thing. Edward says he might not think that now but in the future who knows. Sonny keeps ringing the doorbell and then is rude to Edward when he finally lets him in. Sonny then turns on Edward and says he's there to see his son and would Edward give them privacy. Smoldering Edward leaves them.

Sc. 6 -

Sc. 7 - Sonny tells Michael they are doing the car by the book. Edward laughs at the hypocrisy of Sonny going by the rules on that one considering how he stole Michael from his real family in the first place. Sonny yells at Edward not to disrespect him and Michael jumps to Sonny's defence. Sonny again orders that Michael isn't driving until he has a license. Carly shows up with a temporary license for Michael, stunning Sonny and thrilling Michael.

• Members

You know, you gotta love GH and the stupidness of the writers, a temporary license?!?!? Who the hell ever heard of such a thing, that a mother can just waltz into the DMV and request one for her child?

BTW, as of last night there is still nothing new posted at Hella Good for GH clips!