Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I believe on ABC.com you can download them.

From soapdish this morning...

That sounds like a good reason for Luke to leave town--hopefully he will tell Tracy and she wont' think he went off wtih Holly.

So luke has no clue the mother was holly til she shows up--I guess he must have been busy cheating with so many peeps he can't keep track--LOL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Holly will be on over the summer, so I doubt Tracy will think that - unless Holly tries to convince her that Luke left and isn't coming back and THAT would be the whopper, 'cause he always comes back.

I was reading these spoilers this morning and everything tracks with what we've been seeing, the spoilers previously revealed and the rumours about who's doing what (and who's leaving).

What do you think is the secret Nicholas is keeping from not-Emily? The only one I can think of is he knows about Claudia, but that doesn't impact Rebecca in the least.

• Members

Maybe that he slept with Liz or something. If that even happens. TC said the Claudia thing was dropped at his PA. GV had a PA this weekend. He said that the Ethan reveal has already been taped, so I would guess that it means that Emma has been taping.

Hopefully if lulu/ethan are running the HS (if this is true) than there will be reason for Tracy to pop in every once in a while. My gut feeling is Tony isn't going to be gone for 3-4 months this summer. I think he will maybe be gone a month or so offscreen and then pop back up for a bit.

Greg said Tony had emailed him from Amsterdam to apologize for the way the scenes were playing otu with Lucky (which is a load of PR bullshit) but in any event--I guess he is vacationing in shorter amounts and they are not making up stupid excuses for him to be offscreen. Just not showing him for a week or two.

I am hoping the stuff about Edward making Micahel and offer or him having some connection with the Qs will happen--but with him bonding with jason who knows.

• Members

I think they are all true - or at least mostly. The Q's and Michael is a story that's been waiting to be told for ages and TPTB would be foolish to turn that one away given the state of the ratings. Also I don't think TG will be gone long - certainly not the 5 months of last summer. The backlash against the character and TG's vacations with LuNacy being on-again/off-again, LnL finally ending and Luke being characterized as a superfical drunk/child neglector has not done GH or TG any favours. I can see a lot more to the character but a lot of fans are sticking to the surface and ignoring everything else. It's not the time for GH to be "artistic".

• Members

acutally I just got some clarification from someone who was at greg's event. The ethan paternity thing is Tony's summer exit SL and it has already been taped. GV seemed to indicate that Tony was gone already or if not already--he would be leaving very soon. He must have already finished taping the stuff with Holly I guess.

Perhaps things have changed yet again. From what I hear it is like every week something is being completely revised.

• Members

T'would make sense - they can't drag the "Ethan might be Luke's child" out too long because the viewers aren't amused by the suggestion. If they have the whole brouhaha out and over with, then they can get on with Lulu/Ethan and Holly/Tracy. TG has been here steadily since last September, so I imagine a guy who's used to getting large breaks is just about ready to run for the hills. Wonder what kind of interview stuff we will get this year...

Now lets hope we keep getting the Tracy we've been getting. Aside from TG/Luke being MIA for five months, I'm sure the message was delivered that having JE/Tracy basically MIA for the same period will go over like a lead balloon. She might only be about Lulu/Ethan, but that's something. Throw in Holly and I hope it lives up to it's potential.

I also think all the attention on Hells returning isn't just for one week. I'm expecting someone to comment next week that the document can't be the end of it, foreshadowing her return later in the summer.

• Members

Hella Good posted last weeks clips up this morning, so I will try my best to have them up tonight.

Also, I got this from the GH News and Gossip page from SoapZone, take what you will from it.....

Holly returns to town to set the record (of Ethan’s paternity) straight. Luke has talked himself into believing Ethan is his long-lost bastard son. Holly’s truth will negatively affect Luke’s relationship with Tracy. There is a question of whether Ethan is the spawn of Luke or Robert Scorpio, or…?