Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thursday, April 2nd

Major Solivia :D

Piph sighting

Robin's offical therapy with the doctor and unofficial with Sonny continues

CarJax struggle over what's best for Michael - a new procedure could kill him

Johnny puts the boots to Ric, but Claudia pulls him off then lies like a rug to Sonny

Jason keeps developing his personality

Sc. 3 - Lulu looses all the money to Ethan and gets ready to leave. Luke comes in wondering why Lulu is running out so fast - Spencers hold their ground. Lulu says she's out of the petty cash, 2 weeks pay and rent money, so she's leaving before she looses anything else. Luke keeps holding her up and sees that his own cash box is empty. He then tells Lulu he's going to check her purse and Lulu challenges him for not believing her. There's a slight smirk on Luke's face as he and Lulu stare each other down.

Sc. 5 - Ethan does his shtick about how Lulu must be really good because Ethan didn't even see her over at the till. Lulu said that's because she wasn't. Ethan and Lulu keep bickering about the money and Luke tells them to flirt over wine and cheese, not his money. Ethan keeps on Luke who tells Ethan to shut up and then tells Lulu she's free to go and to have a "Lucrative Day". She then leaves with a smile on her face and Ethan wonders why Luke just let Lulu walk out of there, doesn't he realize she stole from him? Yes, Luke says, but it was on Ethan's watch so Ethan now has to repay the money to the HS. Ethan isn't amused as he drops the money in the cash box. Then Luke tells Ethan to be wary of big eyes that look innocent because they've got trouble behind them.

The HS scenes were good. I love Luke's little "lessons". Ethan got played and he now knows it.

Edited by remos

• Members

From dish

GOS of course

Also SID has an article with Tony/Nathan with those Jim Warren publicity shots in it. I bet someone $20 they would play on the word "lucky" in it. The article basically says he lucked out to start against two of daytimes top stars and the best in the business, etc. He say he is working with Jane and Tony and how much he enjoys Tony and how they spend all this time talking about their characters and run stuff before they tape, etc. The article goes on to say basically in a time when daytime starts are getting cut left and right and worried about their jobs, that he lucked out and gets a contract after just one month on the show!

Me: I am not sure um..."luck" is the right word there! I'll post the scan tomorrow.

• Members

drops GOS of course

Week of April 6

Monday April 6:

Jason threatens to kill Ric if he’s withholding information.

Patrick fears Robin’s brush with death was no accident.

Carly struggles with how to proceed with Michael.

Tuesday April 7:

Carly is determined to find a way to get Michael back.

Patrick’s upset when Robin finds comfort in Jason’s arms.

Lulu tries to turn Matt’s flirtation with Maxie to her advantage.

Wednesday April 8:

Olivia tangles with Claudia.

Patrick and Robin can’t seem to connect.

Claudia is desperate to have Sonny’s baby.

Thursday April 9:

Claudia spins a tale for Sonny.

Maxie vows to get even with Lulu.

An impulsive Nikolas pulls Rebecca in to a kiss.

Friday April 10:

Ric throws Claudia to the wolves.

Lulu and Johnny call it quits.

Tracy wants to find out more about Ethan.

• Members

Per SOS for next week:

Matt flirts with Maxie, who claims she wants nothing to do with him on Monday, April 6.

Carly inadvertently intercepts Jerry’s phone call to Jax on Tuesday, April 7.

Claudia clashes with Olivia on Wednesday, April 8.

Tracy tells Ethan she suspects he has a hidden agenda on Thursday, April 9.

Johnny devastates Lulu with his confession on Friday, April 10.

• Members

Thanks Nex. I am not sure if the above date of 4/10 in the last post is still accurate as I am not sure if dates were moved around or not. I have heard that things are airing sooner than they were spoiled for at least in some stories.

Hope all is well in sunny calif. It is gorgeous here today. I have just had a bit of really good news happen to counteract my overall horrible day, week, month and year this year with all the stress and not so good things happening in my life.

I don't want to jinx it, but I'll keep you posted!

I am longing for a balboa bar about now!! I really hope we make it out there this summer, but it isn't looking too promising right now. Thank god we did all that traveling last year when we could.

Hopefully next week will be some good tracy.

I finally caught on scenes from last week. I have to say that I am not really enjoying this storyline all that much. I used to be just so happy to see her. But now I am not really loving the dynamic going on and the shift in Luke/Tracy where he is all about the scam and was trying to cut her out of it when it was hers to begin with. I do think some scenes were cut there, because the SID article talked about Luke and Ethan going on and on about Holly and how it pissed her off.

• Members

Thanks Nex. That's dates of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Tracy next week depending on which spoilers you read. This is been a Tracy free week (although I haven't felt it, have you?) but next week seems pretty full.

Further on the SOS previews...

Tracy discovers a worn photograph of Luke and Robert and begins to wonder why Ethan is holding on to it.

Tracy is not at all pleased with Ethan showing interest in Lulu.

The following week...

Tracy's suspicions of Ethan being Luke's long-lost son grow stronger

This should be really interesting. So the whole story of Luke being Ethan's father will happen, but it will be played out by Tracy. I really like that. Seriously - this show is improving all the time.

• Members

No Tracy but a really, really good show regardless...

Robin's strugging with PPD

Sonny's struggling with his roles in his children's lives

Carly struggling with Michael's reality

Jason struggling to figure out what he missed

A completely character driven show - even Nic/Becks/Epiph on fear about a biopsy.

Robin ends up in the drink after talking with "Emma". Patrick's spidey senses know something is wrong and goes looking for her.

• Members

Thanks Hooked, nice to see the boy knows a few things - like Jane and Tony are on the same plane. He, SC, LL and JMB have all been incredibly fortunate young actors to land in such an amazing bed of daytime greatness.