Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:P See, I knew you could straighten it out.

As for today, it must be a matter of opinion because Ruah watched with me and she laughed as hard as I did. Unconscious Ric bouncing around the limo had both of us rolling. She totally missed the part where Sonny said he "needed it" (and I'm not amused how Sonny treats Claudia as his personal hooker). At least Claudia said she needed to get cleaned up and felt dirty, she also knew the sex was about power. Carly went from "grief" to "love" sex without much of a problem.

• Members

Finally all caught up!...

Nex, thanks for the clips! Any new LuNacy vids cookin'?

Angel, Loved your Tracy and women of GH vids! Loved all the Tracy expressions you captured! Just great!

Remos, Lisa Q, Ms. Q, What can I say? That fic just blew my mind!!! Remos, you really should write for this F-n show! Love how you had the whole family and co, into the Tracy-love in a BIG WAY!!! Mama was the star, for sure, as she should be! LuNacy was Smoooookin' HOT!!! Lisa, The vid was really great and complimented the fic FABULOUSLY! BRAVO!!! Ms. Q, Your banners are always stunning! You guys should do this more often, GREAT COLLABORATION!!

Ms. Q, LOVED LOVED LOVED your newest vid!! Always loves me some string of LuNacy kisses! The Tracy expressions and LuNacy love you captured reminded me of why I fell in love with Tracy/LuNacy! That little clip of Tracy skipping was hilarious! I'd never seen that before. Great ending with their most recent kiss. ;)

Speaking of string of LuNacy kisses.. Hooked, Can I have the links to those screen cap sites again? I've had to switch my browser and lost all my old bookmarks. I want to update the luNacy kiss banner so I can repost. it. Thanks.

Funny-chickie, gotlunacylust? I know you just have a stockpile I haven't read yet. :D

it's 5:10 am here right now. You are not the only one who fell asleep, hooked. And I know I am going to pay for it tomorrow (later today). arrgghh!

• Members

Thanks TL. And no Tracy today, but earlier thisafternoon..... Confessions... the 27th

Recaps, Tuesday March 31st

STATS

Vets: Alexis, Luke

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: CarJax has disappointing news about Michael but believe there is still hope; SpinLu catch JoMax in a lie but they still bluff their way out; JaSam discuss McCall Jackle PI and supporting Carly; NEm2 drama; Ethan pays Lulu a housecall (Ethan/Maxie encounter); Spin challenges Johnny to a duel (kinda funny and poingnant at the same time); Alexis tells Nic his obsession with Becks reminds her of Stavros' obsession with Laura

Line of the Day: Maxie to Ethan "OMG you know how to pick pockets? I always wanted to learn how to do that."

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Alexis comes into the HS (to the sound of the music LuNacy danced to last May) and meets Ethan. After a chat about Ethan working there Alexis orders a Martini. Luke enters telling Ethan to rethink anything he might try because the "esteemed Lady" is the DA. Ethan gets the message, then smiles at Alexis.

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Luke tells Alexis to check her wallet, and she wonders why. Luke says just look - and it's gone. Lex and Luke stare him down and Ethan 'finds' it beside the counter. Alexis is so amazed that her wallet fell out like that, and Luke tells Ethan to get busy somewhere else before she takes his fingerprints to the PCPD. Ethan quickly leaves and Lex makes note that Luke found an approprite protogee. Luke laughs saying she knows him too well and asks if she's avoiding work - the law becoming a yoke that's too heavy to bear. Lex says it's not a yoke, it's choker covered with diamonds, and no she's actually worried about her nephew.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Ethan pours Alexis another drink and gives it to her on the house. Luke points out a scarf that Lulu left behind and asks Ethan to return it. Alexis then starts talking about Becks and Nic. Lex asks if he trust her and Luke says hell no - but he looks for the swindler in everyone. Lex says Nic is the normal one, but his obsession makes him look like Stephan and Stavros and she wants to save him from the darker side of the Cassidines.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Thanks Remos. I think those scenes were ad ins today for some reason. Neither Luke or Alexis was mentioned at all for today. I guess setting up for the Helena story.

On another note--our girl is so smart!

From the plot point FoJMMF person on dish

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Seriously, they need to find a new story rather than reliving Jason/Carly and Sonny/Carly with SBr's version. They should make her Tracy's daughter and get her away from the mob - that's the only hope Claudia has. Now she's not only poorly written she's becomes a shadow of her past success. No Emmy talk this time around I can see.

Thanks funny. I'm waiting to be entertained.... get the hint? If we're counting chapters you now owe me 11!

Those spoilers are great, Hooked, but blunt much? Tracy figures Ethan is Luke's LLC? What, no relative, trying to copy him, having an agenda, running the con on Luke first and foremost?