Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Tuesday February 10th

STATS

Vets: Edward, Monica, Tracy, Mac

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: blue hospital garb

Other Stories: Getting patients to safety; Matt and Monica try to help even though they are sick; Sonny's harem together and bickering; Trevor on loose with stolen toxin ball; Piph give Lucky/Jax face for not helping where they can but obsessing with Liz/Carly; Olivia tells Kate off (it was brilliant); Mac trying to get rescue going; Spin/Win doing communications (while Spin wants to be more physically involved); Jason saves Rebecily; Robin breaks down while holding another baby girl; Jax tries to land the helicopter but crashes instead while Spin/Carly watch

Lines of the Day: Patrick to Spinelli "What about an old fashioned phone?" Spinelli's stunned reply "Oh... that's an excellent suggestion"; after Claudia suggests to Sonny that she and Carly wait while Sonny takes Olivia/Kate, Sonny asks Carly if she's okay with that "Not really, but I'm good hanging here with my new BFF."

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - Edward pushing Monica who still wants to help as COS; Lulu asks Tracy if she's okay and Tracy says no, she hates feeling weak. Lulu says she will be back to normal ordering people around in no time. Tracy tells Lulu to take the first opportunity to get herself to safety and Lulu says no, she's staying with Tracy.

Sc. 3 - Lulu tells Tracy that if anything happens to Tracy, Luke would never forgive her. Tracy said she was thinking the same thing about Lulu. Lulu says they might fight a lot but Tracy is a great step-mother and has always stood up for her and reminds Tracy of the time Lulu was listening to rap in the living room and Edward yelled at her to turn it off. Tracy says Edward thinks any singer more recent than Perry Como is an anarchist. Perry who? Tracy laughs and coughs, saying she can't laugh it hurts too much. Tracy then says no matter how many times she kicks his father out Lulu always has a room ready for her. Lulu says thank you, but she doesn't plan to use it. Tracy again says Lulu should take the first opportunity to get out and Lulu says forget her father, if anything happened to Tracy Lulu will never forgive herself. Tracy looks at her and asks "Didn't you ever get taught to respect your elders?" Lulu says if she did, she wasn't listening. Tracy throws her head back and says Lulu is a girl after her own heart. Meanwhile Edward tells Nicholas he never thought he was good enough for Emily - considering the Cassidines are so awful - but Nicholas is a rather decent fellow. Monica scoffs saying the Q's are so much better. Then she tells Nicholas again that he was Emily's dream come true and Nic assures her he will never be over Emily.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Edward says he's concerned with Tracy. Nicholas says she's right around the corner with Lulu. Edward says he wants to check on her and asks if Nic would stay with Monica. Mon says she's okay, go check on Tracy and Nicholas says to go that he'll stay. Edward says the Cassidines might be awful - but they have such great manners.

Sc. 5 - Edward finds Tracy and tells her Monica is okay and he wanted to see how she was doing. He says it's good to see she's okay, that she was on death's door a few hours ago. Tracy says she's fine and that Edward shouldn't be running around trying to be a super hero. In fact she's going to get up out of this chair and make Edward sit down. Edward sitting on a stool beside her starts to laugh and say "Oh, I do love you".; Patrick comes by and tells everyone that Mac is working on a plan to get everyone out. Tracy says what if she can't get down the stairs, and Patrick assures her there are staff and plenty of others who will help.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Monica asks Edward how Tracy is, and he says she's back to her cantakerous self. They talk about the fire and Edward says it will probably get worse before it gets better.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Monica says it's ironic that they are sitting there in danger of loosing their lives, and she's spent most of her life working in that hospital trying to save lives. Edward says yes, along with Alan and Emily - that GH has been a family tradition. Sam and Rebecca come around the corner talking and she shocks Edward and Monica, who calls Rebecca "Emily". Rebecca looks at Monica with contempt.

• Members
Remos, I'm with you on this one. I agree with Nex & Hooked that the show can be seriously wacky and can drive me absolutely insane but, in the end, it is worth watching for me. I have stuck with these characters for so long that they seem real to me. And when things I like happen, it literally makes my day. For a show to keep me so entertained, they must be doing something right. Or maybe I just get addicted too easily. I used to love Desperate Housewives, but it totally went downhill to the point where I don't even watch it now. I love the actresses, but I just can't stand the rest of it. No matter how many times GH irritates me, it always manages to draw me back in. And I do love these tragic event things. My serious complaints are 1) all the SHOOTING gahhh and 2) killing off everyone. Besides that, I'm good :) And Hooked, I totally give a flip about your opinion!