The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Just got home...totally exhausted...have to go to a dinner now...will try to be online tonight.

The Gala does not start on the 15th..the 15th and the 16th are Patrick recalling the events, then the next 9 episodes are the nine hours leading up to the gala....the actually surgery that we saw in the promos is not due to be aired til the 26th I think or the 28th...I can't remember...I think the 28th is the day the biotoxin is released.

I am guessing this stranger who luke meets up with must happen in the hours prior to the gala in which Tracy must have that scene with Lulu if it was true. Hopefully they said she will be on here and there before that but more than this summer which is good I guess.

I don't think Monica is dying, but I think she will be on the verge and possibly Alan will be the one to push her back to live. I am wondering if the spoiler about Tracy getting into it with Patrick over Monica is about monica wanting to give up...

I am glad the Qs are involved in some way.

Chat with you all later.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As much as I would prefer to see Larry Ashton back, they could do some SERIOUSLY RICH stuff with Paul back on the show. And given his involvement with the Cartel, it's feasible that he would have passed through the same mob circles as Luke when LnL were on the run.

Hmmm.... now THERE's a plot bunny for ya.

• Members

morning everyone.

Just a note: I watched GH from Friday last night before bed...not sure if it was mentioned here, but I did specifically look and it was just a quick flash when I had to slow mo but Tracy did have her ring back on! I love that JE never misses a beat with her props!

• Members

Oh and since I didn't get to make comments on Friday's one little scene...that tiny scene did say a lot--and Luke was not really being a jerk or starting a fight like I thought--he prefaced his comment about short reconciliation with how thrilled he was she took him back, etc and how putting all his love aside for her for one minute...

I thought it was funny she came to drop in on him for a booty call--LOL!! Then he was like "did you lock the door?"

BTW for TL/BSG/Lainey and any other NY lunacy fans out there, Tony Geary, Kimberly and Bradford are set to appear at Broadway Cares this year from GH--I think it is like March 7th.

• Members

Yay! At least one Tracy day next week or scene! New medianet photo for week of the 19th..

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...&fullsize=1

Hair looking better. *ducks and runs* but same tired old outfit--

Edit

ABC.com updated their character bios..

http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...er&d=165674

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Really..... sh*t.... I was out with the kids and didn't think we'd get anything. Let me see what I can find out.

Okay, this was PM'd me by one of the new kids:

Omg, you missed it?! I'll send you a PM

Actually I'll just type it here.

Okay so they were going at it at first, she was talking about how she knows what mob wars look like because her husband was a mob enforcer and she took over the organization and he told her that in this case he knows more than she does. She also talked about how she noticed he was in her bank account the past weeked (LOL) They had some of those moments then a little while later he asked her something about why she cares so much and she went on about how she wants him there with her, stealing her money and stealing her heart and how he's the best time she's ever had. And that if anyone kills him she's the only one who gets to do it

A kiss too, a nice one

Edited by remos