The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From SD via SZ (remember - grain of salt...):

Sam offers Anthony a way to smuggle his shipments through Jason's territory without being caught.

Lucky puts his career and life in jeopardy by breaking quarantine.

Alexis and Ric frantically try to get aid for Molly.

Luke tells Sonny that if Tracy or Liz dies, he will seek "justice" the Spencer way.

Claudia agrees to help Sonny get what he needs to bring her father down.

Robin tries unsucessfully to contact her parents.

Hospital Crisis:

Nikolas is drawn to Rebecca, she helps him save Nadine

Luke trusts Johhny with Lulu, while he goes to his wife.

Trevor goes out talking

Kate opens her big mouth

Carly stands by Jax

Jason is challenged like never before

Johnny demands answers.

Lulu is not unconsious the entire time. Johnny brings her back.

Edited by LisaQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Glad to see my peeps are doing spoiler duty while I am gone! was just coming to post those.

Shaping up that tracy really is sick--she will probably be unconscious--sounds like she will tell luke about lulu right before she goes out of it which will maybe make Luke sneak in--sounds like he is not with her at th gala.

I think he and johnny are on the outside. Wonder if AZ has something to do with all this if Luke is threatening sonny somehow right?

Maybe that is in addition to the toxin? I dont get it.

Who thinks her hospital gown will fit? LOL

At least ms. q will get her lifelong dream of Tracy being sick.

Can you see it...Tracy and Monica comatose! I like that Luke leaves Lulu to Johnny and goes to Tracy. Surely these are TG's emmy reel scenes!

• Members

Episode counts for the year are up:

From SON:

TOTAL of 253 EPISODES (-3)

22/21/21/22/21/21/22/21/21/23/18/20

1. Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) - 222 (n/c)

21/20/17/19/19/16/19/17/21/21/17/15

2. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) - 203 (-3)

15/19/19/17/16/16/17/17/17/18/17/15

3. Julie Berman (Lulu Spencer) - 200 (-5)

17/17/14/16/17/20/22/19/18/10/16/14

26. Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) - 83 (-21)

9/7/3/8/8/7/3/1/7/10/10/10

30. Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) - 68 (-23)

6/6/4/10/9/0/0/0/0/9/10/14

36. Leslie Charleson (Monica Quartermaine) - 48 (-14)

10/7/7/4/0/2/1/4/4/4/1/4

42. John Ingle (Edward Quartermaine) - 40 (-17)

8/0/1/3/1/1/1/3/8/5/3/6

55. Bergen Williams (Alice Gunderson) - 19 (-24)

1/0/4/2/1/1/1/3/1/0/2/3

59. Stuart Damon (Alan Quartermaine) - 14 (-41)

2/0/0/1/1/2/0/0/3/0/2/3

* Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie Spencer) - 14 (-28) RECURRING SINCE JANUARY

1/4/1/1/3/1/0/0/0/3/0/0

• Members

Evening everyone..... these just popped up in the IL on SD...

Kate tells Olivia that secrets are tearing her world apart

Sonny tells Kate it's too painful to be near her

Claudia overhears Olivia and Kate talking about Dante

Ric covers for Claudia when Anthony becomes suspicious

Ric asks Claudia to trust in him

Maxie tells Spinelli she can't help him

Winifred confesses to Spinelli all about Rayner

Jason and Sam are barred from the hospital

Jason threatens Rayner

Patrick has it out with Tracy over Monica

Monica asks Patrick to let her go

So I guess she's active for awhile before she's felled by whatever the biotoxin is.

Still no word on how Luke "comes through" for her. But both Tracy and Monica in spoilers is great to see.

EDIT

And more....

Monica dies??

Quote:

She just tells Patrick to let her go be with Alan but he fights for her life anyway.

This has all been confirmed as legit....

Sam offers Anthony a way to smuggle his shipments through Jason's territory without being caught.

Lucky puts his career and life in jeopardy by breaking quarantine.

Alexis and Ric frantically try to get aid for Molly.

Luke tells Sonny that if Tracy or Liz dies, he will seek "justice" the Spencer way.

Claudia agrees to help Sonny get what he needs to bring her father down.

Robin tries unsuccessfully to contact her parents.

Just a thought... they brought on Agent Reynor for this FBI role, but couldn't that job have been done by Robert or Jaggar - someone who has ties to the canvas? Another missed opportunity IMO.

Edited by remos

• Members

some more late night spoilers...

Tracy is sick

Trevor has secrets that are coming out. Sorry that's all can say.

I can say that Monica's scenes are heartbreaking. Beautiful work done.

Alexis: I haven't got any solid info on her. All I know is she does have scenes with Sonny

Call me cupcake

Quote:

Yes, LnL do share scenes. They do bring them closer. Lucky is a family man first. Take that however you like but it will be stressed starting this week.

Call me cupcake

http://thedaytimedish.com/viewtopic.php ... start=2910

What is Monica's heartbreaking scene about?

Quote:

All the losses in her life.

For types who asked about Ric, he is with Trevor when Trevor spills the truth

Does Jason know that Liz is sick and does he show any concern for her? TY

Quote:

From what has been taped, he doesn't know she's sick. Only that she is in there.

Call me cupcake

(this is about Tracy) when I asked how sick she is or if she is comatose...

Quote:

She's very sick, not in a coma. fans of the Q's will be surprised that they are actually involved. Not A players but more so than in the past.

Call me cupcake

http://thedaytimedish.com/viewtopic.php ... start=2970

Again old clip talking about the past and then how this crisis is different. She's not in the arc. Cause she's not considered an important part of the hospital side of the canvas. She's not considered to be someone who saves lives in the hospital.

Quote:

Let me explain this slowly:

It's mostly old clips because the ONLY new stuff for the crisis that has been filmed is the flashforward when the biotoxin is released and Patrick being interrogated.

Sonny/Liz/Carly/Robin/etc are ALL old clips because there are no new clips to show. Okay?

Quote:

TracyFan Luke steps up by being at her side and willing her to fight. He is on the outside at first.

Call me cupcake

And some more..

Thank you! Yay someone answered my questions tonight about Luke! Thanks so much.

So does he break in with johnny?

IS there still a mysterious stranger in Luke's life from his past somehow involved in this?

Is tracy on at all leading up to the crisis or not til the end of the month or Feb?

I'm not sure who Luke breaks in with. Maybe Lucky. Not 100% sure.

Tracy is on here and there before crisis. Not too much but more than this past summer. Hope that helps.

Luke does meet a stranger but that is under major lock and key. Sorry

Call me cupcake

• Members

Very intriguing stuff, hooked. Especially with the Monica scenes. Of course, this makes me a bit more concerned for her, but if LC IS going out, looks like she's going out with a bang. I'm still hoping she's NOT going out, though. Her gravitas is desperately needed with this mostly-younger cast.

But I wonder if they're going to take the opportunity to let her do more scenes with SD. That would be a thing of beauty. Oh, and my guess is that you asked for the Monica info? If so, I thank you very much.

Also glad to know Tracy won't be unconscious while Luke is stepping it up for her. Better to appreciate it when you can see it happen, eh?

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Monica's not dying, just in a coma - which will make it easier to interact with Alan. I'm not sure if that is how they will do it but I think I saw somewhere that Monica and Alan have a scene together and he tells her it's not her time yet, or something like that.

I'm so glad Tracy will be awake. I suspected she would. TG's good doing the death-bed soliloquy, but when JE's involved he's so much better when she's responding to him. Besides, if his heart attack and her willing him to live was the solidifying factor in LuNacy (according to Luke), then her illness and his willing her to live will push them over the moon.

Don't look now, but ewcbo is doing her fan-manipulation whine again. True to form. Remember I pointed out it was every 2-3 months for almost a year and a half after that 2006 travesty. Well guess what - it's been two months- lets make sure her fans cry in protest "I don't understand why they don't want me.....". Others handle this with so much more class.

Considering tomorrow is the 12th, and the 15th is supposed to be the beginning of the Gala, I wonder when we will see Tracy. She still has to draw the comparison between Luke and Johnny for Lulu, and we've only got a few days for that to happen before they are felled during the Gala. (Unless that was a false spoiler, but it's pretty keeping with Tracy's opinions.)

No new drops on the IL, just that Guza is intentionally making more use of romance and family - Scrubs was just the beginning. I'm just hoping LuNacy gets some of that romantic action.

• Members

What gets me is that many fans actually fall for it - if that was me I'd be livid for being used that way.

Ms.Q, I think we can rest easy in these spoilers. Remember NYE was spoiled and it was better than we expected. I think we are going to get some LuNacy worthy stuff - heaven knows they have to make up for 2008.

But regardless of the quantity - Luke fighting to get to Tracy, and then fighting for her to live will be fabulous. Remember Tracy told him to live for her? I wonder what Lukey will tell his fair Spanky Buns.... :wub: