Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree it's time for lunacy to get down on the screen at least once geez. Is that too much to ask for iic? I'm gonna be positive and say it will be their sexiness. He is suppose to shut down the HS and be all romantic with her convincing her to be back with him so all fingers point towards...lovin? Kissing? touching? It's gotta be. Positive thought, positive thoughts. :)

• Members

There were great, thank you. I especially loved the second.

Ms.Q, on my husbands dilapidated computer (yeah, mine still isn't working properly - but at least I can be here), I can't open your vid. When will it be on YouTube?

Hooked, all I can say is that I'd probably have the same reaction to July in Houston. I've read everything and I'm wondering why you aren't enjoying it? ;) Even your MIL seems less of a pill. We are all creatures of our environment, that's for sure. I'll be happy for you when you get home.

Christmas Day was good here, and really relaxed. The younger two were up around 6:30 and the older two were up by 7. We had breakfast, I baked the birthday cake and prepared the stuffing, then we sat around and opened presents. By 8:30 I was cleaning up the wrapping and the kids were happily playing with their new toys and watching new movies. The turkey was a bit dry because my husband decided the temperature was too low and increased it while I was in the shower (not amused by that one, I can assure you), but everything else was great. I usually don't get presents, but my Guides gave me chocolates and hot chocolate, and I did receive a puzzle. So Mommy had a toy to play with yesterday too.

Now it's the day after and no way in h*ll am I going anywhere near a store today. Boxing Day is as crazy as your Black Friday. My sanity is worth a whole lot more than a sales price.

I don't think we'll see Tracy today (though I am holding hope of being surprised). Daytime Confidential has said they are on spoiler break for a week so I don't think we will be seeing anything new and exciting. That said, these are what I have gleaned for you:

Luke closes the Haunted Star to spend a romantic evening with Tracy. (same stuff we've had, but I just like seeing their names in spoilers)

Luke takes action to help Johnny. (perhaps this is the person who 'distracts' him - I'd rather that than a newbie)

Soap Net's "Gifts We'd Give" to GH characters: Luke and Tracy get the first gift - Couples Counseling-style foam baseball bats (yeah, it's been done.... but they're first in a list that includes Jake and all the mobbies)

Jane Elliot is nominated once again in the 2nd Annual Spirit Awards - which is created by Nelson Branco (luv that Canuck)

And that's all I've got....

• Members

Friday, December 26th

Luke was on, but not doing much. He had one brief conversation with Robert about walking Robin down the aisle. Robert still doesn't feel he's worthy but Luke told Robert he did things Robin will always be proud of and that he's being too hard on himself. Robert said just wait until it's his turn, it's not a comfortable place to be. Luke told him he hoped it wasn't too soon, then left. Anna enters and asks Robert if Luke was trying to steal him away and Robert assured her Luke was seeing his future and was uncomfortable.

Dialogue is definitely improving. Today Edward and Luke were at the wedding but no explanation given for why Monica and Tracy weren't. Edward told Piph he's seen her in action and "Tact" certainly isn't in her lexicon (another word, but I can't remember exactly). The talk between Robert and Patrick was cute - instead of the Dad thing, Robert asked Patrick what he would want to hear from the man who married Emma. There were a number of flashbacks of Robin over the years (Robin telling Mac she was HIV positive; Stone and Robin talking about her wedding dreams after he was diagnosed; Robert meeting Robin for the first time).

And the mobbies are back on. Sasha's death and a bunch of off screen bombings have kicked the Russians out of Port Charles (hey, didn't we have spoilers that there were all sorts of bombs supposed to happen? We got some fires and I'm still not thrilled about Kelly's, but it wasn't as destructive and bleak as we were told to expect). Jason wants Sonny to walk away from the Z's. And Claudia is looking for the DVD Jerry hid "in the eyes or her soul".

Other story was briefly Sam in hospital and then Alexis brought her home. Lucky was there for Sam and they have reconnected. Very quick, no depth, but still sweet.

• Members

I'm enjoying the "Trek-mas" marathon on Space channel, but I took a break to read this on the IL:

The end of the 2nd week in january zooms 6 weeks into the future. Each episode will then focus on flashbacks from different character perspectives. Viewers will see glimpses of how things have changed for that character as they show viewers more and more about how the canvas was turned around the way it will be. But in essence for the characters and the show it really is 6 weeks later. Time will catch up on itself for the first day of March sweeps. So as spoilers start coming in remember they could be for the present or the flashforward.

A few hints: Someone is "dead," three others are really really dead, someone is in a coma, someone has the child he always wanted, someone faces hurting the woman he loves to save a child, couple swaps, couples in love now are later couples in hate (and I do mean multiple couples, as in more than 4 couples), a near rape, a surprising arrest, a new pregnancy and a really big explosion.

It sounds cool, and if this is Guza's "never been done before" then he might be right. I think we can be pretty sure Tracy isn't one of the dead and LuNacy isn't one of the broken couples, so as long as they get a POV show regardless this could be interesting.