Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^Wow, I guess I am not the only one up late!

Thanks guys, our luNacy can use all the help they can get!

I called the fan line too a few mins ago. I thanked them for having LuNacy on this week, told them how much I enjoyed them and then gritted my teeth asking for some great scenes where they are not rehashing the same thing all week. ugh. Oh well at least the call counts for them, right. :D

• Members

Morning all!

Had way too much wine last night at this client dinner! I am so wiped this morning.

Woke up to see this on soapdish--shows you the mentality of that board...

Luke rapes Tracy after Laura leaves with Scott (yeah right)

and

Luke and tracy have a love scene and tony does his love scenes in the nude-- (yeah right)

At least if you are going ot make up [!@#$%^&*]--make it plausible!!

I ordered that photo collage thingy yesterday with the banner TL made...they said they send a proof of it in a few days to check out...hopefully it will work and look good.

• Members

I sent this to Jane today from her fans...

telling her we liked her mexican adventure and are glad Luke/Tracy are back on screen again after a long summer (even though the mexican adventure is stupid)

http://www.bridebaskets.com/product.sc?pro...p;sourceCode=fg

We can't do the balloons unless she is on set and so far nobody can find out a date for me...so I figured at least I could do this....for now. I should find out about the print hopefully on Monday.

• Members

Oh I wasn't doubting that part of the drop!! I was doubting that Luke/tracy have a love scene!! Can you see Jane's face if he asked her if she minded???? LOL!!!

I thnk he did it nude with Emma Samms in a sleeping bag out camping and then supposedly editing messed up and you got a split second flash of a bit more of TG than you wanted to see! B)

• Members

Changed the banner... Maybe I should change the avatar to a TrAshy Halloween one...

I'm just frustrated with my main photo program right now (it's not working - ugh). So...I had to make the current banner with the program that I usually just use for touch ups. Not the actual creating part. Took more time than I wanted, but oh well...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I like the Halloween banner! its cute.

I started my third job today as an office temp (blah!), and I've already finished all the work they had for today at the office i was assigned to so now Im just playing on the computer til i get off here and have to go to university, so im going to try and go drum up some luke and tracy support over at SOC and the abc board.

i posted the clips over on yt hooked!

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

LOL I love it! Even if we think the Mexican adventure is a little lame - they are together and alone, and that means something. Hopefully she will get a laugh out of it and know her fans are paying attention.

Need your snail mail addy, Hooked - it got lost in the first 'puter crash.

• Members

Omigod are any of you guys members of Television Without Pity? On the GH board over there, they are trashing Luke and Tracy as a couple, and saying how they are awful as a couple and that Luke would never choose Tracy the shrew over Laura the angel.

Go register and help spread the Lunacy love over there: http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php