The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Just a quick heads up, I am downloading yesterday's clips this very moment and will post them sometime this afternoon.

As for the SOD spoilers, I am Floving them!!!!! Especially the part about Kin and Genie exiting TOGETHER on Nov. 10th, that means only two and a half weeks from her first day on screen till she is gone!!!!!! YAY!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some other good news

From lil sharks...

No. You should call and call and call. And then write, write and write. I would question anyone who said that happened. Sorry but calls are monitored. And to verify my status, something that is known at ABCD and to other insiders, GH gets more calls 10:1 than AMC and OLTL combined. And that hasn't been broadcast to the outside as suits think it reflects badly on AMC and OLTL.

I believe you. This makes sense on all accounts, I mean this is part of a billion dollar conglomerate, not some free-wheeling start-up.

Anyone who thinks a business the size and reputation of Disney doesn't protect itself legally, doesn't understand business at all.

I'm out sorry I'll be back next Tuesday.

Oh and to Tracyfan, look for next week for Tracy to have a heartbreakingly vulnerable scene that will reaffirm your love for my friend Jane.

Bye SD.

Thanks Lil Sharks!!

Can't wait!

• Members

I didn't do the actual count but I was thinking it was short. We're told Luke sees Laura for the first time on Oct. 31st. Saturday/Sunday...Monday is the 3rd... Even if they are on every single day of those two weeks, it's only 10 days.

They've obviously put a gag order on GF (who loves singing in the press), but I do think it was telling the last interview on this matter she said Laura was getting a romance AND Luke was returning (not WHEN Luke returned). She knew going in it wasn't an LnL reunion. I'm almost positive that TG gave his go-ahead to end LnL kindly but firmly this time around.

Front row centre! Who's bringing the popcorn?

• Members

I'm watching Tuesday's show - I think we're pretty much out of luck for LuNacy today.

But we have had vet sightings: Mac and Scott

And Spixie is hilarious. I really hope they match them up with LuNacy and LuSam, because the younger duo could learn some serious lessons from the older duos.

Yup, Scotty has been gas lighting Lulu. He was outside the door while Lulu confessed to the wig that she believes she's writing blackmail notes to herself. To be fair to Scott he didn't look surprised but he didn't look happy with the situation either. I think he is torn by all of this - wanting justice for his son but not wanting it to be Laura's daughter. We'll see how it plays out, but I don't think Scotty will be evil in all of this. I think he will just be broken and ewcbo helps put him back together (or at least they leave for that purpose). BTW, Maxie slipped the note out of Lulu's room, so that story is quickly coming to an end.

Edited by remos

• Members

I believe her Ms. Q. Why would she make a specific point to tell me that? She hasn't steered me wrong yet except for the part about WK but who knows--it could have been some misinformation.

I didn't think tney would be on today, because from the daily 5-6 breakdown spoilers for Tuesday they were not mentioned. I know the mystery woman bails Luke out tomorrow, so tomorrow are probably the medianet photos and the one of her pulling his shirt like you better get me outta here!

We know TH he gets her out--I think they go drinking or something and then he tells her his feelings then realizes Edward isn't going to help them. I guess if the plane stuff is true that wll be Friday to Monday.

Hey Halee-was that referring to Lucy?

• Members

I believe her Ms. Q. Why would she make a specific point to tell me that? She hasn't steered me wrong yet except for the part about WK but who knows--it could have been some misinformation.

I didn't think tney would be on today, because from the daily 5-6 breakdown spoilers for Tuesday they were not mentioned. I know the mystery woman bails Luke out tomorrow, so tomorrow are probably the medianet photos and the one of her pulling his shirt like you better get me outta here!

We know TH he gets her out--I think they go drinking or something and then he tells her his feelings then realizes Edward isn't going to help them. I guess if the plane stuff is true that wll be Friday to Monday.

Hey Halee-was that referring to Lucy?

• Members

For tomorrow...

Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008:

Johnny is convinced that Lulu is better off without him.

Maxie and Spinelli prove to Lulu that she couldn't have written the notes.

Lulu, Maxie and Spinelli see Trevor at Shadybrook and wonder if he is the blackmailer.

Jax plans to buy Spoon Island out from under Nik.

Luke is bailed out of jail by a beautiful woman, but Tracy is left behind.

Robin is surprised with a wedding shower.

• Members

Alice would make sense, especially if she's already put it together that Eddie is not helping Luke and Tracy. But it would have had more impact if Alice had been in the room when Tracy tried to blackmail Edward in the first place.

Wasn't there also some spoiler about Lulu trying to help Tracy but failing? Was that for now or later in sweeps?

Or it could be Angela - anyone who followed The Annals would know about her. B)

• Members

It says a beautiful mystery woman--I think it nobody we will see--I think it is just a plot point to piss Tracy off so that it will prompt her doubting Luke being faithful to her while he was on the run and the set up for him to tell her how he really feels and that she has his heart--when he comes back to get her.

I think the Lulu helps Tracy was a misprint--it was for Mondy the 20th in the CGS and it was supposed to be Luke.

It says a beautiful mystery woman--I think it nobody we will see--I think it is just a plot point to piss Tracy off so that it will prompt her doubting Luke being faithful to her while he was on the run and the set up for him to tell her how he really feels and that she has his heart--when he comes back to get her.

I think the Lulu helps Tracy was a misprint--it was for Mondy the 20th in the CGS and it was supposed to be Luke.