• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:D That's fine. It will feel more like a present when it's finally arrives. :D

That cover's funny. Ms.Q should give them lessons on Photoshop 'cause they certainly didn't do the picture inlay very well.

On SOC today there was the 'devistating' news that TG was leaving, and another posting saying that LnL were the given for sweeps. We've just got to endure the storm because rags to LnL diehards to gossips are going to have Tracy being out.

And I agree MJ, we've waited so long, but this home stretch is killing us... two weeks tomorrow until LuNacy's return (hopefully Tracy will return before that).

Edited by remos

• Members

Just a reminder if any of you are interested in being in the chatroom with NLG's political chat tonight that JE is a guest at...

You don't need to be a member of the NLG board to be in the chat.

Here is the link that explains it. I believe transcripts will be available aftewards. The chat is from 8-9pm EST and lasts for an hour about where you can just watch what the actresses and rep. are posting and discussing and their responses. After that, the ywill open it up to regular posters to join in the discussion and the actresses will answer some of the questions posted on the other threads.

http://nancyleegrahn.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Politics

I am going to attend it and have posted several questions.

I will bring over a transcript here with relevant parts and responses when it is available.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

what a bummer...some troll crashed NLG's chatroom right at 8pm sending 1000 IPs at once crashing the room they said .I swear it was one of the whackos from soapdish who was calling them all sort of names earlier.

They are going to post the transcript of the chat as soon as it is available and then they will answer questions in the thread I believe. Bummer. I was looking forward to that.

This is what I got from the SID magazine

Tracy Fan They answered your question on the BUB:

There is an article. If you want to type it up I can but to answer your question Luke and Laura will reunite the week of October 20th says a show rep, "but Tony is back the week before."

Anon is there anything on Tracy mentioned at all within the Luke returns article or is it just a LnL article or just in the ins and outs section? Thanks.

Any spoilers Tracy/luke related?

Thanks so much!

Nothing on Luke and Tracy. The article was more on Laura and some on luke.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Someone left this from me (the Tracee from SZ)

Sorry I meant to add for the Tracy fan who was asking about spoilers for her, she has one in the new SOW for the week of Oct. 13. It says "Tracy hunts for the wayward Luke."

so hopefully that means we get to see her hunt for him. Wonder where she is hunting?

Why would she be determined to find Luke for Lulu when she knows Laura is awake???

• Members

She wouldn't... which makes me think that was all a red herring. She wouldn't have spoken that way in front of Laura, she wouldn't have kept that secret from Luke no matter how much it cost her, and she would be the first to bully Laura into helping Lulu publically.

• Members

I don't know if anyone else here has said this, but I am convinced the storyline is going to be that BOTH Luke and Tracy knew Laura was in and out. Maybe she was more out, than in at one point... and during Luke's absences Tracy takes it upon herself to check in on Laura. Maybe she knew Laura was REALLY out the other day, because she knows the woman now and can really tell. I think Luke and Tracy would also conspire to keep Laura's kids in the dark -- it's a total LuNacy scheme.

I like this scenario, because it means Luke trusts Tracy to care for Laura, not harm or manipulate her. And it's an extension to the HORRENDOUS LnL wedding storyline, where Guza et al played like Tracy didn't exist. This ending, sort of makes that story right. It's not that Luke duped Tracy, it's that he TRUSTED her to bring her in on the plot to HELP Laura.

I'm babbling, but you get my point...

We'll see.....