Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, the LnL hopefuls will get disappointed I suspect, but then again they wish to believe in the impossible. LuNacy is going to have some good stuff and be solid throughout. Ewcbo is a blip, but it will be interesting to find out how much she knows. (Like the fact that Luke lied his ass off with her while keeping his wife fully informed.)

I'm worried about her too, MJ, especially since CNN seems to be saying the back side of Ike is right over her and it's been the part doing the most damage. All of us here and her friends on SD are awaiting word. It's kind of nice to see how many are concerned for her and her family.

• Members

I got a message from hooked. :)

She and the family are fine. The kids slept through the storm except for her youngest.

No tree damage. No damage to the house.

They've had no power as of 1am or so. House phones are dead, but the cell is working.

Her internet is very limited, and she asked me to post this on the thread for her.

• Members

On the phone with Hooked. They are all fine with little damage in their area.

EDIT

Hmmm, quiet on all fronts I see. Well, this was dropped at SD today:

ILS, Tracy is just filler for the next few weeks. She is involved with the jury coming to a verdict. Her story will pick up a little. She will be somewhat involved with the Laura stuff.

And said Laura stuff is about as difficult to find as hen's teeth, it would seem.

Next week seems to be Skate's wedding, Scrub's family drama and the verdict. Edward should be around M and T (my conjecture, not positive) because the jury finds him not-guilty on Wednesday. Outside of that there isn't anything in the offing until Luke returns. Lets hope we're surprised. B)

Edited by remos

• Members

On the phone with Carrie right now. She still does not have power and it's hot and dark in the house. She's bored, and not being able to get online, she is not a happy camper. She said that friends stopped by earlier and it made the evening a little more bearable.

anyone for the BR for a few?

• Members

I think that was just Gavelston, MJ. The Diva was watching some of the coverage with me - these disaster watches certainly improve geography!

It's 2:42 AM and I can't sleep. This is the time I need Hooked around. Damn Ike...

But I'm finding a spoiler or two:

Luke will not be taking kindly to what the Zs have done to his daughter

Tracy spirits a catatonic Laura off to Europe, but is her rival REALLY catatonic? (not sure if I've dropped this already)

The Blog has been updated - please go forth and post.

And somewhere in a hotel room in Washington...

More from The Annals

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey guys.....

I don't know about these spoilers...I hope they don't make our girl into a green eyed monster! Lacy has gotten too far in their relationship for that!Any way I am excited that they are making spoilers, which means TG will be back really soon!

I hope everyone dealing with Ike is alright!!! :D

Eraser- I totally agree with you on turf! Are you friom the bay area?

Tracyluv and missjane I love your banners!!

Edited by Truke

• Members

Afternoon all.

Hubby just returned with my vodka and he's taking the kids to the splashpad, so I'm good for the afternoon. I also had a nap so I'm raring to go.

I come bearing spoilers - sort of...

I'd also like to say that people really might enjoy the dynamic coming between Laura/Tracy/Luke/Scotty when Tony returns. It should be an interesting storyline. It's one of the things I'm most interested in watching coming up.

Take a look, it's the quad we might actually be interested in. And they are all vets! (Namely our favourite vet and her satelites.)

Ms.Q, as pitiful as those number are I believe they are actually correct.