The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lisa, was it you who requested Dillon and Tracy on NYE?

Here is the only clip I have of them, but it's better than nothing: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sk6sfa

Credit goes to GQ Daily.

Thanks for answering, Remos. :) I'm not sure what's confirmed and not nowadays, so I appreciate the response.

hooked, I agree. So cute. I was LOL'ing when everyone screamed as soon as Archuleta came out.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all, hope everyone is well. I've been layin' low 'til the EWCBO blows over :P . Am totally pissed in a big way that our girl has not been on and has been being used as wallpaper, if that. This show so disgusts me. I've been calling the dumb @$$ comment lines every day.

Hooked, Congrats on your rite-of-passage ;). If at first you don't succeed.....

Halee, LOVE LOVED LOVED your Scott/Tracy "gettin' busy" clip on YouTube! LOL with Tracy sticking her tongue in Scott's mouth and her trying to wrestle him off the phone in her slip. YOWZA!!!! I'd never seen that one before. Thanks again!! :D :D :D

Anyone for the BR? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

AMF just told me that LC is taping an episode of NS2 to air October 7th! Good for her. Probably the one and only day she works this month.

At least those writers seem to see the value in core families and the vets...they have had Mac on recently with Robert, and Anna will be on too.

TL--Sorry I missed you...I know...this wallpaper thing has got me down.

• Members

Okay some more from this Lil sharks poster on SD who is the bob guza poster

Have you heard any more about Wally coming back or Scott? Or a long lost daughter showing up?

Any idea on the Luke/Laura story?

I think I was the first to let out that GH is feeling out WK for a return. I know that Genie's comments in the mags are true, that with the money put out for SJB, BW and SM, not including the $$$$ that TG, MB and SB rake in that there isn't lots of the ready for a long term commitment with Genie. But her fans have sure let the suits know that they'd like to see her, and not just with Lulu.

Luke has some good things planned for next month, JE is looking forward to increase in airtime, but she might not be receiving as much time as would be expected, considering who she is paired with.

Caution: I have emailed Tracey from JE online who talks to wally regularly and said she was away last week, but he didn't mention anything to her about Gh and is working on other projects outside of daytime.

• Members

This lil sharks poster is nothing if not enteraining...

Okay this depressed Tracyfan wants to know if Jane will ever get any decent scenes coming up when Tony returns? You hear any scoop on what happens when Luke comes back with the L&T marriage? Do you think B.G is planning to end Luke/Tracy now for Luke/Laura or wait til Tony retires? Any rumblings if he is staying or going?

Do you know what I can not stress enough, CALL AND WRITE IN. I don't know why you are continually misled that it makes no impact. That is false and completely untrue. If you dislike how women are portrayed, if dislike that vets aren't getting airtime, if you dislike the focus of the show, well write in, and call in. If you can send your letters to soap mags complaining, but send them also to ABCD and to Disney and Sweeny. I know some try to dissuade you guys saying it doesn't make a difference, that is a lie.

The Q's were completely off the canvas for months, with almost no airtime, suddenly in July and August the call-in lines were on fire. Now you've had these scenes with Monica, the Q's at home and Shadybrook, this is a direct result of viewers. We had women, identifying their names, locations, how long they'd been watching and what made them unhappy about the show. I couldn't tell you why suddenly things changed, but they did. Prior to that we did get lots of calls, but the callers seldom if ever identified themselves, and the calls were usually angry rants. That is the truth.

• Members

Oy..

So should I hang up my Tracy hat now?

FIGHT FOR HER. An angry vocal fan, is sometimes the most powerful person in daytime. You will all laugh but it's true. Not to diss anyone, but many of us on set didn't understand the huge following for Liason. Sorry but we see them on set and they are like a brother and sister. Sometimes snappy and irritable or teasing and protective, hard to see the great romance their couple pairing has generated, but we all can tell you that that fanbase did things that no other fanbase had until them, ad's, billboards, and massive campaigns that crossed many spectrums. Now we all get that the fans see something different and if you guys think those fans aren't largely responsible for them getting this pairing, well you'd be wrong.

• Members

Lil Shark poster...

So has Wally seemed interested in GH have you heard?

Also...do you think JE is being pushed out the door by the lack of screen time this year--especially this summer since Tony has been gone...and now with him coming back her not getting as much as one would expect?

I thought Guza liked the vibe of luke/tracy? Does Tony not want to work with her anymore?

You are one of the nicest here so before I go I will give you my honest feelings. B.G. likes JE and he loves TG and he enjoys the vibe. Some here who know B.G.s feelings for GF think the love that Luke expressed for Tracy was deliberate. I told you that he can be vindictive and childish, that is true, but he is also really smart, smarter than many of you would think here. I will also tell you that he is somewhat funny about Gloria Monty creations. I don't know why, but it is true nonetheless. If he could have GH be filled with his creations, Claudia and Johnny and the Z's to name a few, well he would, but I told you guys months ago that he is on shakier ground than at any other time in his tenure here at Prospect.

The double whammy of having both Claudia and the Jolu on the run summer story, not be hailed widely as great storytelling might not have mattered as much if there wasn't such a hue and outcry by angry fans about the demise of the Q's, the lack of a veteran presence on the show, and the continual fall of ratings and for the first time a crack in the demo's.

If you want JE to be seen, then find other fans, write in. All I can tell you really and I'm one of Jane's biggest fans. She is a real lady and if not loved on set, universally admired and respected.

Nite all.

• Members

So this chick is saying that massive letters work...maybe we should start postcards again...although others say that campaigns don't work!

I say..I have a headache! night all!

I posted a thread at SOC...the time is now to write in for the Qs (I had to make in generic so they wouldn't delete it as fast if it said tracy)

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=393097

Any ideas of how to reach other fans to call in for Tracy and write?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thank you Halee, wonderful way to wake up.

This is the missing part for me. How many of us call regularly, but don't give information like name, age and length of time watching GH... and for me, a daughter who is just at the age of getting 'hooked'.

We might never have the organization of some - Liason has fan clubs dedicated to each character, JE and TG don't have official fan clubs so that right there lessens their numbers - but it doesn't mean we can't have some influence. Now is the time! Carpe Diem!