Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I come bearing gifts...from my five minutes on soapdish today--this person was answering a "TON" of questions for every fanbase--which to me gives more validity when peopl don't have agends...and they were giving dates and weeks of scenes, etc...I would belive these more than other spoilers..

Yes insider:

Is Tracy on more than one day next week?

Does she have scenes with anyone besides Ghost Alan?

Does she have any scenes with Lulu again or Lucky?

Do you know if luke/Tracy are going to remain married?

1. YES she is on M , T , F

2. YES she has a scene with Claudia and Nick and Lucky

YES

Does Tracy ever observe Laura and Lulu?

Is Tracy at the skate wedding do you know? I am sorry to keep asking the same question over and over!

YES she Even starts to think Lulu is getting worse

YES Tracy is at the Skate Wedding

Wait is this from the YES insider? I just want to make sure cause you didn't sign it yes and someone might just tell me to shut me up! LOL

YES it was me

YES

They also said that Laura is awake and that when somone asked about her confronting Scotty and when I asked about Luke/tracy staying married, they said they don't know that yet...and that stuff hasn't bee taped yet. I tend to believe them even more now because the yare not giving answers to stuff they don't know!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

5 minutes? Try 25 minutes. Mama, you was fierce! I followed it all from the 'bleachers' and you were on the floor wrestling those answers out. Good job!

I was also happy to see that the insider couldn't tell us yay or nay for a Laura/Scott confrontation or Luke/Tracy marriage. I hope to see the former, I believe in the solidity of the latter.

It was unclear how much Tracy sees of Laura/Lulu though... which makes me think she observes Lulu talking to Laura but Laura is particularly un-animated at the time, making Tracy even more concerned for Lulu's sanity. Still not completely convinced about how 'awake' Laura actually is, though...

• Members

I saw Genie's article in SID that is dated 9/22 at the grocery store today. As of the time of it's printing she was done with her first stint and GH. She was funny in the article...she said it was all boiling down to money and that Luke and Laura are a high ticket item, and they can only afford one and it is cheaper to hire a wig for the other! LOL!!!

She said she has gotten to the point of just needing to move on. They said she is back for a short stint in October (taping) and then her Hallmark movie is now taping in November I think it said.

• Members

I 100% believe that Laura is awake...how else would they have the rest of the story in November sweeps? I also 100% believe they will leave it ambiguous this go round.

And...I was only on SD for five minutes when I started posting on the LF! But then I stayed trying to wangle the rest of the answers....

I am like a dog with a bone....

Now I am off to get some sunshine outside...

The YES insider coudln't say about the Laura/Scott or the Luke/Tracy because they had info on stuff already that has been taped...they were not giving out speculation on anything that hadn't been yet I don't think!

Now someone posted this exchange which I think it total BS!!

I so wish Olivia and Tracy would recognize each other since she played Jocelyn on the City when Tracy was on that show! LOL!! I know they are different characters, but it would be funny!

sorry it is not happening but there is talks about giving Tracy a long lost child, it has been discussed for a while but they never agreed on it, now they have.

They have agreed to do it, or agreed not to?

A boy or a girl?

I would love to believe that is true, but woudl the show really bring on another Q when they are so close to getting rid of them all?

They could say that Tracy never really had that abortion she told Lulu she had and gave the baby up. Didn't they do that on AMC?

they're thinking of giving her a daughter.

• Members

Leaving it ambiguous this time around is the only way they can have round 2 in November. That being said, I think there is an option 'C' - one is it's in Lulu's head, one is she's really awake and the third is only understood in the depths of Guza's noodle.

Tracy having a daughter? Lots of gaps in her life to fill in, and I've always wanted that one. (Claudia...say Claudia... I think the similarities are there for a reason... I'll believe it until convinced otherwise B) )

I'm not convinced that they are trying to do away with the Q's. I think they are now aware they went too far and need to rebuild. It might not be on the top of Guza's plate, but I don't think he's so stupid as to not see fan reaction. Myopic... completely... stupid... nope. And lets face it... no offence meant to the Monica fans amoung us, but they really can't do anything more with her line. She only has Jason who refuses to acknowledge her, and she doesn't know about Jake. Tracy has sons, granddaughter, step children, husband, and they are almost all connected with the mob is some regard (Guza's favourite playground). Tracy is the only branch they can build, and it's been a pretty neglected branch over the years. I think things are in a holding pattern until TG returns, but if they have mob story into the new year, they have other things in the hopper as well.

And on AMC Josh was 'unaborted', which meant the abortion happened but the fetus was saved and implanted in another woman... I hope ABCD learned their lesson first time and won't go there. I've got two possible scenarios to give them :D .

EDIT

Hmmm, sneaking behind you on the IL, Hooked.... that spoiler about TQ and kinder is listed with others that have all been confirmed or suggested elsewhere... doesn't sound promising, n'est pas?

Edited by remos